Danny Sheridan on Tim Brando's Radio show

lou#7

Well I hate to be a worrier, but while I do feel that Danny Sheridan has an agenda to try and get Auburn in trouble. What he said on the Tim Brando radio show, made me worry big time that he may actually have info. I sure hope  he is full of crap.

Still I don't understand why his "Source" insde the NCAA, is not a bigger story than it is. Guess no one cares.

Well I hate to be a worrier, but while I do feel that Danny Sheridan has an agenda to try and get Auburn in trouble. What he said on the Tim Brando radio show, made me worry big time that he may actually have info. I sure hope  he is full of crap.

Still I don't understand why his "Source" insde the NCAA, is not a bigger story than it is. Guess no one cares.

The President of the NCAA doesn't even care that his organization is involved with an oddsmaker with ties to gambling. 

Something is just not right about all this. 

What did he say?

I didn't hear it, but I'd be willing to bet he just said the same stuff he's been saying.  He has a source with a source who thinks they know who the alleged bagman is.  They've given him a name, but he can't release it for fear of being sued.

He basically said that the "bagman" is considering coming out and talking to the NCAA. He also acted like there was a specific amount that changed hands from the bagman and that the NCAA already new the amount. He also acted as if the NCAA new the location now of the "bagman" and was fixing to try and go to that location to try and make the Bagman talk. the other thing that worried me, was that before this radio interview with Brando, I thought Sheridan was full of crap but I had nothing against Tim Brando. But Tim Brando you could tell fully believed everything Sheridan said, which makes me think that the NCAA will sniff around until they find something. I fully believe now that the only way this ever goes away is when the Statute of Limitations has passed.

In any case I guess I will feel better about it the longer it goes without anything happening.

If we are still in the same boat in a few weeks (no LOI) then i have worried for nothing.

Don't worry about it, Lou.  Sheridan is FOS. He's trying to mend his publicity wounds.  Can anybody here tell me if the NCAA ever confirmed that it actually met with DS?  And remember Sheridan supposedly got this from the NCAA -- so why would this suddenly make the NCAA sniff around? 

This bagman story is like a Checkers Fish Sandwich -- I'm not buying it. Ever.

If the NCAA "knows" who the bagman is and the amount of money that changed hands then this would be a over.  If you have proof you don't beg the person to come forward.

There is enough hot air coming out of Danny Sheridan to pump up my car tires.

The President of the NCAA doesn't even care that his organization is involved with an oddsmaker with ties to gambling. 

Something is just not right about all this. 

It may be an over the top conspiracy, but I think Emmert and Saban are too good of friends for Alabama to get the attention from the NCAA that they deserve. Which is a joke. Emmert was some kind of big wig at LSU while Saban was there. and when you add that to the fact that the ex miami AD was part of the enforcement staff that handed down punishments to USC while Nevin Shapiro was doing all his garbage, I think you have to consider that there is evidence that the NCAA is very very corrupt.

Don't worry about it, Lou.  Sheridan is FOS. He's trying to mend his publicity wounds.  Can anybody here tell me if the NCAA ever confirmed that it actually met with DS?  And remember Sheridan supposedly got this from the NCAA -- so why would this suddenly make the NCAA sniff around? 

This bagman story is like a Checkers Fish Sandwich -- I'm not buying it. Ever.

haha. I know that those are good points. Excellent points. It makes no sense whatsoever that DS's info came from the NCAA and that the NCAA turns around and interviews him.

If the NCAA "knows" who the bagman is and the amount of money that changed hands then this would be a over.  If you have proof you don't beg the person to come forward.

I hear you. The only reason why I started to worry was because of the fact that Tim Brando was eating every word DS said. I didn't expect that. I honestly thought TB would be blasting him a new one.

I hear you. The only reason why I started to worry was because of the fact that Tim Brando was eating every word DS said. I didn't expect that. I honestly thought TB would be blasting him a new one.

Why exactly did you think tb would blast anybody bashing auburn?  Have you missed the last 10 months?

In any case I guess I will feel better about it the longer it goes without anything happening.

If we are still in the same boat in a few weeks (no LOI) then i have worried for nothing.

Go away you bammer troll!!!

Timmy B, PF and DS are one big Removed.

You are a bammer flunky    :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

I'm not a mullet. Sorry, I got you fired up. I have been on this board since late 2009. I just never posted until today.

Why exactly did you think tb would blast anybody bashing auburn?  Have you missed the last 10 months?

I guess i am an idiot. I thought because TB was national that I was fixing to witness him take it to DS. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

I guess i am an idiot. I thought because TB was national that I was fixing to witness him take it to DS. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Brando is a corndog homer.  Can't stand AU.  Loves Finebaum.  Need I continue?

Gotcha. Won't need to listen to him anymore. and i will add him to my list of people in the media to ignore. Sorry guys hopefully I didn't stir up to big a hornets nest.

Agree 100% but I would add this, all 3 are after the greenback first.....and are thinking  "If slamming AU gets me there, so much the better".

WDE !!!

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :zapbama:

Go away you bammer troll!!!

Timmy B, PF and DS are one big Removed.

You are a bammer flunky    :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Dude! Chill the **** out! If you'd take the time to look at his profile he's been on here since before the whole Newton thing.

I swear the way some posters will jump on anyone who doesn't act like a sunshine pumper and call them a mullet troll is just ridiculous and in all honesty I think it should result in temporary ban from posting when they attack someone like you just did.  This isn't the way members of the Auburn family are supposed to treat each other. 

At the very least I think you owe lou#7 an apology.

Brando and Finebaum are like peas and carrots.

It surprises you that DS would be on TB show?  

The truth is that I didnt even really know who DS was untill all his recent junk in the news (I had heard the name before). I didnt even know TB had a radio show until the last two weeks when I discovered it on my local sports radio station. And all I knew TB was, was the guy that announces/hosts for CBS when they do college football. So yes ignorantly it surprised me that DS was on the TB show.

This is what DS trick is and everyone is falling for it.

Danny realizes that he can say anything he wants about cam and the NCAA because the NCAA will not comment on anything he says. Danny has a license to spew garbage about any open investigation (only Cam so far) and the NCAA will not comment on anything he says no matter how insane is comments are and everyone is to dumb to know any different. DS has found the hot market of Cam bashing is still alive and well so he wants his turn at center stage. DS is a CON ARTIST and ESPN, Brando, Fnoob (another Con artist) and the Gumpdyke nation are falling for his trick.

Danny has found a niche market and is cashing in on the attention. It is very funny if you think about it anyone DS talks to looks like a complete idiot.

Brando and Finebaum are like peas and carrots.

It surprises you that DS would be on TB show? 

The truth is that I didnt even really know who DS was untill all his recent junk in the news (I had heard the name before). I didnt even know TB had a radio show until the last two weeks when I discovered it on my local sports radio station. And all I knew TB was, was the guy that announces/hosts for CBS when they do college football. So yes ignorantly it surprised me that DS was on the TB show.

Brando and Sheridan are both drunks who have been freinds for years.

Does anyone really believe that in the meeting (if one occurred) with the NCAA there was a mutual exchange of info.  In other words, the NCAA said, "Thanks Danny, now we will go to where the source is and talk to them and just so you know, we already know how much money was involved.  We'll keep you informed on our progress."

DS talks like they told him all they knew and he is now an insider to the NCAA.  Give me a break. 

Archived