Danny Sheridan on Tim Brando's Radio show

lou#7

He basically said that the "bagman" is considering coming out and talking to the NCAA. He also acted like there was a specific amount that changed hands from the bagman and that the NCAA already new the amount. He also acted as if the NCAA new the location now of the "bagman" and was fixing to try and go to that location to try and make the Bagman talk. the other thing that worried me, was that before this radio interview with Brando, I thought Sheridan was full of crap but I had nothing against Tim Brando. But Tim Brando you could tell fully believed everything Sheridan said, which makes me think that the NCAA will sniff around until they find something. I fully believe now that the only way this ever goes away is when the Statute of Limitations has passed.

considering coming out, acted like, acted as if,   As for the bagman, has he talked to him?  How does he know what he's considering.  He can act any way he wants, it doesn't mean squat, because he doen't know squat.  LOL the NCAA knows the location of the bagman?  They must have him wired with a GPS.

Ole BS DS  and Timmy B doesn't like us at all.

How is sheridan any different than moore/redfish? We know how their trek for fame ended.

One works for a major publication, and the other is a homer.  

Everyone needs to let this mess go.  Who cares if we're not excepted by the media or other fanbases.  We had the heisman trophy/NC's Qb winner's dad say he had money discussions with boosters.  What do you expect??  Respect??  That's not the way the sports world works.  Let's accept it and move on.  

The season starts in a week, and I hope I never see another DS thread.  It is what it is.  THE COACHES HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROL (not yelling, just emphasising).  If they didn't, we would only have 3 2*'s committed to us, fearing probation is on the way.  

Just because the NCAA may have a name, doesn't mean they will find evidence of $$$ being paid.  We all believe Tom A. pays bammer players and their families, but the NCAA would have to have hard evidence (not just pics of dinner...) that money actually changed hands.  

Come on Sept. 3!!!!!!! :tdau::wareagle:

He basically said that the "bagman" is considering coming out and talking to the NCAA. He also acted like there was a specific amount that changed hands from the bagman and that the NCAA already new the amount. He also acted as if the NCAA new the location now of the "bagman" and was fixing to try and go to that location to try and make the Bagman talk. the other thing that worried me, was that before this radio interview with Brando, I thought Sheridan was full of crap but I had nothing against Tim Brando. But Tim Brando you could tell fully believed everything Sheridan said, which makes me think that the NCAA will sniff around until they find something. I fully believe now that the only way this ever goes away is when the Statute of Limitations has passed.

Good heavens above!  This is just ridiculous, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would give Danny Sheridan the time of day.  Why is DS even spending time on this mess?  Shouldn't he be busy posting lines for next weeks games? 

In any case I guess I will feel better about it the longer it goes without anything happening.

If we are still in the same boat in a few weeks (no LOI) then i have worried for nothing.

Go away you bammer troll!!!

Timmy B, PF and DS are one big Removed.

You are a bammer flunky    :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Dude! Chill the **** out! If you'd take the time to look at his profile he's been on here since before the whole Newton thing.

I swear the way some posters will jump on anyone who doesn't act like a sunshine pumper and call them a mullet troll is just ridiculous and in all honesty I think it should result in temporary ban from posting when they attack someone like you just did.  This isn't the way members of the Auburn family are supposed to treat each other. 

At the very least I think you owe lou#7 an apology.

I not callling anyone anything but I've been a member of a Va. Tech and an aTm message board since 2009 and have 4 post combined. FWIW. Your arguement doesn't prove he is or isn't. And again let me point out I'm not calling anyone an Updyke. Yet to think they aren't here and posting on this board is naive as hell. As far as sunshine pumpers go one thing is for damn sure. They are never mistaken for an Updyke. Not trying to flame. Just pointing out some truths.

Well, on BSPN DS said he didn't think the bagman would come out.  Which is it?

Well, on BSPN DS said he didn't think the bagman would come out.  Which is it?

It's this!

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/resources/latest+news/2011/august/ncaa+statement+on+danny+sheridan+comments

:we:

I thought Sheridan was full of crap but I had nothing against Tim Brando. But Tim Brando you could tell fully believed everything Sheridan said, which makes me think that the NCAA will sniff around until they find something.

If you have not figured out that Brando is as big a dirtbag as Dipshaat Sheridan and baldy FB are then you haven't been paying attention.... those three are committed to an updyke circle-jerk. 

I think the NCAA may be tired of the DS crap. Randy Kennedy (Mobile Press-Register) (and certified Bammer) wrote an article today saying the NCAA rebukes Sheridan, he provided nothing to the investigation, and only tried to gather info for his own use. They are basically trying to discredit him to shut him up. He's using his made up story to get attention from anyone that will listen and keep Auburn in a negative light. Pretty pathetic!!!

Look I am sorry I started this thread. My bad guys. I definitely didnt think I would get the worst diss humanly possible (being accused of being an Updyke). I just had no idea that TIm Brando was an Auburn Hater. So i thought he gave the story some credibility. Obviously I was worng and wont be posting anymore.

Look I am sorry I started this thread. My bad guys. I definitely didnt think I would get the worst diss humanly possible (being accused of being an Updyke). I just had no idea that TIm Brando was an Auburn Hater. So i thought he gave the story some credibility. Obviously I was worng and wont be posting anymore.

lou, don't sweat the haters.  Post whatever you want with the rules of decorum applicable to this site.

That is no reason not to post.

So I called you an Updyke over your 1st post.

If being wrong means you cannot post, it would be an awful slow place.  ;D

lou#7 don't let a couple members run you away.  Don't worry about them.  Some on here have their bammeradar sensitivity gauge set a little too low.  As long as you stay within the guidelines of the AE rules you are very welcome to post.  Keep posting!!  War Eagle!!

Apparently lou#7 is not that familiar with Brando.  Just because he doesn't follow Timmy and was giving him a little credit is no reason to call him an updyke or a bammer or anything else.  Just give the information he doesn't have and let him make his own judgements.  We need to stop being so sensitive to certain topics and stop being so quick to call someone a bammer or updyke..  We are Auburn, nobody else is us.  WAR EAGLE!!!

Apparently lou#7 is not that familiar with Brando.   Just because he doesn't follow Timmy and was giving him a little credit is no reason to call him an updyke or a bammer or anything else.  Just give the information he doesn't have and let him make his own judgements.   We need to stop being so sensitive to certain topics and stop being so quick to call someone a bammer or updyke..   We are Auburn, nobody else is us.   WAR EAGLE!!!

I just opined that it was an interesting first post.  It's not the thing I would think an AU fan who has been on the board for two years would choose as a first post, but that's just me.  In any case, I have had a couple of bamrs from another site tell me they are members here so they can "keep up" with what is going on.  I invited them to be honest about their identity here one night, but (surprisingly) none of them took me up on my offer.  Go figure.

Apparently lou#7 is not that familiar with Brando.   Just because he doesn't follow Timmy and was giving him a little credit is no reason to call him an updyke or a bammer or anything else.  Just give the information he doesn't have and let him make his own judgements.   We need to stop being so sensitive to certain topics and stop being so quick to call someone a bammer or updyke..   We are Auburn, nobody else is us.   WAR EAGLE!!!

I just opined that it was an interesting first post.  It's not the thing I would think an AU fan who has been on the board for two years would choose as a first post, but that's just me.  In any case, I have had a couple of bamrs from another site tell me they are members here so they can "keep up" with what is going on.  I invited them to be honest about their identity here one night, but (surprisingly) none of them took me up on my offer.  Go figure.

Sometimes your gut feeling is right.

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :beatmullet:

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :beatmullet:

and sometimes its wrong.  :pcprobs:

Absolutely!! Sometimes you are wrong and sometimes you are right. I don't see what the deal is. War Eagle!!

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :beatmullet:

and sometimes its wrong.  :pcprobs:

Archived