OTL

DANSBY

PF was doing what he always does...pandering to his base audience. He sounded like an idiot and resorted to his typical "if I talk louder than you and talk over you, I win" behavior. Thought it was funny that he made no reply to the comment about HW, Jr's Bama hat. I hope someone from the SI front office was watching to see how "well" their newest columnist represented!

While you are right, it was typically embarrassing to the state. It doesn't take much, it played to his core audience like a drum. They will all be dancing.

That is true, but it was nice that they mentioned Hank's bama hat and then finebomb inadvertently piled on by mentioning all the good Hank did for tuscaloosa.  Keep AU out of this PR disaster  ;).

I'm all for anything that will show any of them for what they really are. It's hard to offend people who are too stupid to know that they need to offended.

Shouldn't talk about bird like that tt... Just saying

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/10/finebaum_gets_heated_on_espns.html

Finebaum gets heated on ESPN's 'Outside the Lines' over Hank Williams Jr

hope the following is true....

I'm sure they'll never have me back," Finebaum said. "I'll be banned from ESPN for life."

I hope BSPN is through with pondscum. Now we just have to get him pulled from SI, then the radio. If all of this happens, the world will be a a little bit better place!

Finebaum came off like he was talking out of his butt...just saying things that were irrelevant and attempting to tie them together to make some kind of point. It reminded me of when Roger Clemens was before the grand jury and monologued about high school pitching coaches or working with the special olympics when asked about steroid use. You just sat there and thought, "What in the blue hell is he even talking about?"

I think Finebaum and Clemens should get together and go bowling.

Finebaum is racist....why would ARMAN be the only one to know darius rucker is black? "Darius Rucker is african american, YOU KNOW THAT ARMAN"

LOL

He made himself look like an idiot and I think he is starting to crack and that this is the beginning of the end for him. At least I hope so ahha

i just watched that segment ... fb came off as a complete tool.  i half expected to that the other 2 guys were going to be bashing the south and fb would sound like an idiot for his defense of ... whatever.  those 2 guys actually were trying to stick with HW,jr and the specific issue and pf babbled in circles, in a downward spiral.  heard others say he tried to do here what he does on his show and intimidate/berate the others until they were confused about the original argument.  these 2 guys remained professional and on task ... made fb look really really bad (and lucky he did not take the rest of the state of alabama down with him)

I hope Fboob is on TV more just to expose is inept awareness of others opinions and arguments. Pawl can't escape the mental prison of being a unprofessional instigator that his only job is to stir up $%^*.

Fnoob logic only works on Gump fans. And if you listen to Pawl he does not analyze football or is he an expert on football all he does is regurgitate info and rumors from the loudest/annoying fan base. Pawl is a con-artist.

Archived