Thayer Evans

PowerOfDixieland

you can chat with him live on thursday on foxsports.com....he does a live chat every thursday afternoon

Oh if only I wouldn't be at work :'(....though I am sure plenty will give him hell!! :laugh:

Tweet...sports By Brooks:  If Chizik doesn't confront NCAA, AU never gets publicly cleared. Unprecedented NCAA declaration re-arms AU recruiting arsenal.

Wait a minute... so Brooks is saying AU was cleared because of what Chizik said at the SEC coaches meeting?

I thought Sheridan and others stated it was because of Chizik's questioning of the NCAA rep that caused them to reopen their investigation.

Our haters are so intellectually lazy that they can't keep their facts straight!!!      :laugh:

Wait a minute... so Brooks is saying AU was cleared because of what Chizik said at the SEC coaches meeting?

I thought Sheridan and others stated it was because of Chizik's questioning of the NCAA rep that caused them to reopen their investigation.

Our haters are so intellectually lazy that they can't keep their facts straight!!!      :laugh:

SBB is saying that if it weren't for Chizik calling out the NCAA this summer, we would never have had this public end to the investigation, it merely would have fizzled out in a whimper.

Allen Barra (Wall Street Journal updyke) was just on 97.3 The Zone and said it's not over. They could find something years from now and reopen the case. :rolleyes:

There are many gumpdykes who will be holding on to the end of that thin frail branch until the day they die. Sadly, their children and grandchildren will pick up the torch for them.

Our haters are so intellectually lazy that they can't keep their facts LIES straight!!!      :laugh:

There I fixed it for ya  ;)

Allen Barra (Wall Street Journal updyke) was just on 97.3 The Zone and said it's not over. They could find something years from now and reopen the case. :rolleyes:

Here ya go, Allen.  Go get 'em!

Did you guys see the "live chat" Thayer hosted yesterday.  It was an hour long and he prob got 3 legit questions.  the rest of the time he just took abuse from AU fans and never responded. 

we should make sure this happens again so eventually he will have to shut the chat down.

Auburn people need to move on and leave that guy alone.  He is a bottom dweller with no reputation and very little future.  If he gets desperate enough he is not above fabricating something against Auburn for another 15 seconds of fame. 

Archived