Coach Pelton

AUinMS

The defensive live is by far the most improved unit since game one. Their production is making every unit on the defensive side of the ball better.  The talent of the players on the D-line is a big factor in their improvement, but I think a lot of credit needs to be given to coach Pelton. Some people were questioning him as the DL coach when they were getting pushed around in the first couple of games. Congratulations to coach Pelton, he has turned the D-line into the strength of this team.

I shudder to think what the D-Line would be like w/ him at DL Coach and Rocker at DC

Now that is an interesting thought.

Dline has improved and considering we have lost 2 players for the season the improvement is even more impressive.

Seriously.  Go Coach P! 

I am all for coach Pelton getting the credit for the D-line improvement. I believe that once a young player gets real game experience, that is when teaching takes hold, thay get that AHH HAA moment and we are seeing that improvement every game. Coach Rocker was an awesome coach for us and I cannot honestly say coach Pelton is his equal but CP is not far from him, IMHO! War Eagle!

yep and there taking lineman off our lb's so they can make a tackle

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ding Ding Ding.....winner. This has been huge the last 3 games. That one 92yd run by Arky aside, this has been HUGE for our D.

Archived