Get ready to start hearing about ....

AUTiger03

The best one-loss team in the country, Alabama. Even 100,000 drunk screaming rednecks can't stop the big train coming down the tracks they're tied to.

Should they grease the tracks?

The best one-loss team in the country, Alabama. Even 100,000 drunk screaming rednecks can't stop the big train coming down the tracks they're tied to.

Should they grease the tracks?

the grease from the mullets will take care of that

Imagine all of the Tide fans sitting at home watching Boise St getting steamrolled by LSU for the NC.  At least they'll have a Capital One Bowl trophy to ease the pain. 

Clemson if they win out will jump Boise....

Dark Horse is Ok State if they win out... It will be OK St vs SEC winner...

Ok state will have the strength of schedule to jump to #2...

I don't make a habit of listening to FB on the radio, but the radio was tuned to his program when I drove a borrowed vehicle today...

They are already beginning to politic for a rematch game against LSU in the MNC game...

Really not surprising with the mode-of-operation they have used in the past, but this is BEFORE they get beat...

I read on several sites already about how they would rematch for the BCS CG if they both won out after their game. I firmly believe there is no way in hell the BCS allows one conference to play both spots in a game.

BUT if they do, that just goes to show you that the SEC CG needs to be the BCS CG

What happens if udyke J.C. beats LSU and LSU wins the rest, but we knock off updyke J.C. in the IB?  Would updyke J.C. play in the SECCG by virtue of head-to-head or would the highest-rated team?

What happens if udyke J.C. beats LSU and LSU wins the rest, but we knock off updyke J.C. in the IB?  Would updyke J.C. play in the SECCG by virtue of head-to-head or would the highest-rated team?

head to head.

I read on several sites already about how they would rematch for the BCS CG if they both won out after their game. I firmly believe there is no way in hell the BCS allows one conference to play both spots in a game.

BUT if they do, that just goes to show you that the SEC CG needs to be the BCS CG

.but they are both in the West and nobody in the East is worthy

An LSU-UAT rematch ain't gonna happen. The only way the loser of LSU-UAT could make the NCG would be if the winner lost in the SECCG, and that would be a stretch with the other undefeated teams left.

I don't like when people say someone is the best whatever loss team in the country. Makes you sound like you are the smartest retard or something. Yah you suck but you are the best sucky team in the nation.

Well, the fact is that either LSU or Bama are going to get screwed. They are the two best teams in the country. OK state will go to NC if they win out. They play OU in Stillwater.

If the game is to match the two best teams then BAMA LSU should be there. But, remember 2006 - USC lost to UCLA on the last weekend - 1 loss Florida jumped to play Ohio State when a lot of media people were calling for a rematch of the outstanding game between 1 and 2 Ohio State and Michigan.

Since then I can't see the media NOT giving someone else a chance. Stanford, Boise State, Ok State, Clemson - maybe they all deserve a shot. But, I still think Bama and LSU are better than all of them.

Of course, in a perfect world Bama will beat LSU and we'll upset Bama in the Iron bowl. I know, supprt the SEC. But, I'd be happy to not see either of these guys win a NC this year.

I don't really think this will happen but if LSU beats Bama and Arkansas beats LSU then who goes to the SECCG? From reading the tiebreaker rules it sounds like the situation a few years back in the Big 12 between Texas Tech, Texas, and Oklahoma where they all had one loss to one of the other 1st place teams. So the highest ranked team in the BCS standings would go, and I can see arguments from all three sides as to who would be ranked highest in that scenario.

Archived