US Army All- American Official Game Thread

Jch0025

Is fundimentals of football not taught anymore? The RB was taking a hand-off from his right side and was recieving

the ball with his right arm down and his left arm up, like you should from the left! The upper arm will always hit

the QB's arm during the exchange like this.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have a realistic shot at Diggs with no OC in place?  I was hoping we would have one by this point.  I know he likes Taylor but is that enough?

Do we have a realistic shot at Diggs with no OC in place?  I was hoping we would have one by this point.  I know he likes Taylor but is that enough?

We have a good enough shot with him that he is willing to wait to see who we hire. 

Honestly, no.

Yeldon is by far the best player in the game so far  :banghead:

Nobody in this year's class can tackle him.  Last year's Kris Frost would have matched up very well with him in this kind of game.  Both give me similar impressions in their play vs. peers.

Has Pike only got in on two plays?

He'll get more.  TJ does look good.

TJ does look good, but I'm suprised at how weak the defense looks on both sides. Mistakes by both offenses have kept this from being a high scoring game.

Thankfully, we're loaded at RB but, it'd be nice to have the pr associated with having him.  Can we expect any commits from today's game?

Still can't believe yeldon is enrolling at Bama next week. Ouch. The way the whole thing was orchestrated to intentionally hurt Auburn. Unreal.

Enough yeldon. In other news, why have they given Zeke only 2 plays?? He fumbles on the 2nd play and they put the miles kid back in even though he's already had 2 series?? WTF?

Archived