UK game

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, im not sure if i would go if the tickets were free. ill say 76-48 UK

Id go for free just to say I saw UK play especially when all those players are in the NBA.

You mean all our NBA bound players?  ;)

It seems like AU the last few years has been a sticky match up for KY jelly, er, basketball.  Seems like the game has always been televised, even before the SEC Network was formed, and KY would come in and just show up, go through the motions for a while, never be really pushed hard, but would pull away sometimes in the last 10 minutes.  Granted, the score might end up at about a 15 or more margin, but the Tigers would hang in longer than with, say Vandy or Florida.  Saying this, I think AU will have a much more inspired performance than Sat.  Much better set-up for them at AU to play tougher against a younger yet infinitely more talented team that will absolutely win, but not at the clip of either FSU or Vandy. 

But my spidey sense tingled in the wrong direction re: my BCSNCG prediction tonight, so who knows?  ;D

Maybe Calipari will take it a little easy on us and pull the dogs off if it gets ugly. He is still close to CTB and all. Positive thinking baby!

Chubb is going to get killed down low. All they have to do is throw the ball down low every time and they will win easily.

If they are like all of the other Calipari coached teams, foul, foul,and foul again. No uncontested layups. History of his teams, they are worse at free throw shooting than we are.

Archived