Heinz-Kerry's 12.4% Tax rate.

DKW 86

Kerry: "LETS TAKE CARE OF MIDDLE AMERICA!" (as long as it doesnt affect my bottom line)

What a two faced prick.

112540[/snapback]

You hypocritical moronic prick. You support Bush's tax cuts for the rich and decry the results when you don't like the particular beneficiary. The Kerry's don't mind paying more. In fact, he 's running on a plan to raise his taxes. I can't decide if your more stupid or more hypocritical. How's that for a response? Happy now?

112706[/snapback]

You hypocritical moronic prick. The great state of Massachusetts has a provision where citizens can pay more if they wish. Guess who has never chosen to do so? “The Kerry's don't mind paying more.” Total BS! I can't decide if you’re more stupid or more hypocritical. How's that for a response? Happy now?

112859[/snapback]

You geographically challenged prick. Massachusetts is a commonwealth, not a state, and THK doesn't live there. Besides, aren't we talking about federal taxes, genius?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

SMOOCH!

113035[/snapback]

No THK lives all over the globe in her many mansions. But her gigolo husband Senator John Never Show Up For Work Kerry does live there. John Kerry the hypocrite does live in the State of Massachusetts. It may be a commonwealth, but as you can see from their own website they do list themselves a State. So for the big hypocrite living in Texas it does not matter if it is federal or state taxes you were talking about. You made the statement "The Kerry's don't mind paying more. " Which begs to be questioned, if they don't mind paying more why don't they? The answer is easy, they are lying hypocrites! Oh and you the genius buy into their BS rhetoric hook line and sinker!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

SMOOCH!

Is that the sound Edwards & Kerry make while rubbing all over each other? Or the sound you make sucking up their BS?

http://www.mass.gov/portal/index.jsp?pageI...me&sid=massgov2

113087[/snapback]

stand back for a moment, if you're able, and consider how utterly pathetic you sound. Your criticism is that John Kerry does not pay more state taxes in MA than he owes because his wife, who files separately and officially resides in PA makes alot of money. Two weeks out of the election this is what your scrounging through to attack the man. If this is your attack, he must be on hell of a guy. Does this article even address how much he owes or pays in MA? Do you honestly know with looking for it?

She paid the going rate on what she made. The big evil "loophole" you guys have your panties up your ass about is tax-free bonds! OMIGOD, how'd they find that dirty little trick! States and municipalities rely on tax-free bonds to build schools, etc. The return rate typically is not great, but the incentive is that they are offered tax free. By paying a lower rate, it makes it more affordable for all who live in the state or municipality to build schools, bridges, community hospitals, etc., without having to pay even more taxes to do it.

I don't mind paying more, although I prefer paying less. Bush cut my taxes. I didn't send in extra to make up for the deficit created by the even bigger tax cut he gave himself and Cheney, but I sure wouldn't mind paying the rates under Clinton and Bush I if we could turn the clock back on the disaster that this moron has shackled this country with. You guys are the uber hypocrites on this one and if you can't see it you are either in deep denial, darned dumb, or both.

113089[/snapback]

For someone with a superiority complex, I’m sure it hurts to remember riding the short bus to school doesn’t it. Go back and read the post real slow. You made the statement that the Kerry’s wanted to pay more. “The Kerry's don't mind paying more.” Remember saying that? I could care less where she lives, pays taxes or anything else about her. The point of the matter is the Kerry’s have not paid more, not in Pennsylvania or Massachusetts. So either you are a liar by making the statement above or Kerry is, which is it? Who told that lie you or them?

You say the Kerry’s want to pay more but he has had the opportunity for years in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, but he has not chose to do so.

Oh and BTW stand back for a moment, if you're able, and consider how utterly pathetic you sound defending a lying hypocrite like John Kerry.

113129[/snapback]

Go back and read the post real slow.  You made the statement that the Kerry’s wanted to pay more.  “The Kerry's don't mind paying more.”  Remember saying that?

You're amazing. I understand why you're a Bush cultist now. Read the above quote-- slow, fast, whatever, just read it. You claim I said one thing, quote me saying something else, and said "remember"?

I even gave you another example to make it simple, even for you:

I don't mind paying more, although I prefer paying less.

"Not minding" does not equal "wanting"

On the bright side: You qualify to write ads for Bushco, Inc. You distort and twist with the best of them, and even pull off the Bullsh#t righteous indignation while doing it. Bravo!

Kerry: "LETS TAKE CARE OF MIDDLE AMERICA!" (as long as it doesnt affect my bottom line)

What a two faced prick.

112540[/snapback]

You hypocritical moronic prick. You support Bush's tax cuts for the rich and decry the results when you don't like the particular beneficiary. The Kerry's don't mind paying more. In fact, he 's running on a plan to raise his taxes. I can't decide if your more stupid or more hypocritical. How's that for a response? Happy now?

112706[/snapback]

You hypocritical moronic prick. The great state of Massachusetts has a provision where citizens can pay more if they wish. Guess who has never chosen to do so? “The Kerry's don't mind paying more.” Total BS! I can't decide if you’re more stupid or more hypocritical. How's that for a response? Happy now?

112859[/snapback]

You geographically challenged prick. Massachusetts is a commonwealth, not a state, and THK doesn't live there. Besides, aren't we talking about federal taxes, genius?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

SMOOCH!

113035[/snapback]

No THK lives all over the globe in her many mansions. But her gigolo husband Senator John Never Show Up For Work Kerry does live there. John Kerry the hypocrite does live in the State of Massachusetts. It may be a commonwealth, but as you can see from their own website they do list themselves a State. So for the big hypocrite living in Texas it does not matter if it is federal or state taxes you were talking about. You made the statement "The Kerry's don't mind paying more. " Which begs to be questioned, if they don't mind paying more why don't they? The answer is easy, they are lying hypocrites! Oh and you the genius buy into their BS rhetoric hook line and sinker!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

SMOOCH!

Is that the sound Edwards & Kerry make while rubbing all over each other? Or the sound you make sucking up their BS?

http://www.mass.gov/portal/index.jsp?pageI...me&sid=massgov2

113087[/snapback]

stand back for a moment, if you're able, and consider how utterly pathetic you sound. Your criticism is that John Kerry does not pay more state taxes in MA than he owes because his wife, who files separately and officially resides in PA makes alot of money. Two weeks out of the election this is what your scrounging through to attack the man. If this is your attack, he must be on hell of a guy. Does this article even address how much he owes or pays in MA? Do you honestly know with looking for it?

She paid the going rate on what she made. The big evil "loophole" you guys have your panties up your ass about is tax-free bonds! OMIGOD, how'd they find that dirty little trick! States and municipalities rely on tax-free bonds to build schools, etc. The return rate typically is not great, but the incentive is that they are offered tax free. By paying a lower rate, it makes it more affordable for all who live in the state or municipality to build schools, bridges, community hospitals, etc., without having to pay even more taxes to do it.

I don't mind paying more, although I prefer paying less. Bush cut my taxes. I didn't send in extra to make up for the deficit created by the even bigger tax cut he gave himself and Cheney, but I sure wouldn't mind paying the rates under Clinton and Bush I if we could turn the clock back on the disaster that this moron has shackled this country with. You guys are the uber hypocrites on this one and if you can't see it you are either in deep denial, darned dumb, or both.

113089[/snapback]

For someone with a superiority complex, I’m sure it hurts to remember riding the short bus to school doesn’t it. Go back and read the post real slow. You made the statement that the Kerry’s wanted to pay more. “The Kerry's don't mind paying more.” Remember saying that? I could care less where she lives, pays taxes or anything else about her. The point of the matter is the Kerry’s have not paid more, not in Pennsylvania or Massachusetts. So either you are a liar by making the statement above or Kerry is, which is it? Who told that lie you or them?

You say the Kerry’s want to pay more but he has had the opportunity for years in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, but he has not chose to do so.

Oh and BTW stand back for a moment, if you're able, and consider how utterly pathetic you sound defending a lying hypocrite like John Kerry.

113129[/snapback]

Go back and read the post real slow.  You made the statement that the Kerry’s wanted to pay more.  “The Kerry's don't mind paying more.”  Remember saying that?

You're amazing. I understand why you're a Bush cultist now. Read the above quote-- slow, fast, whatever, just read it. You claim I said one thing, quote me saying something else, and said "remember"?

I even gave you another example to make it simple, even for you:

I don't mind paying more, although I prefer paying less.

"Not minding" does not equal "wanting"

On the bright side: You qualify to write ads for Bushco, Inc. You distort and twist with the best of them, and even pull off the Bullsh#t righteous indignation while doing it. Bravo!

113343[/snapback]

LOSING SUCKS. DON'T IT! :)

Archived