AUsome

mad4au

I'm not saying not to discuss topics, that's fine. I just get tired of all the bull crap that fills these threads between the quality discussions. If you want to argue a point then by all means do it. Just don't fill threads with mindless dribble. Never did I say it makes you a bad fan to have a different opinion. It's just ridiculous that some of you want to post bs that brings nothing to the conversation. Like a previous poster said, its all about your post count. It's better to remain quiet and let the world assume you're an idiot than to open your mouth (or post in this case) and prove you're one. And yeah, I started this thread because I wanted to discuss this and hopefully get some people thinking before they post. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe that means you know I was talking to you. Please, have intelligent conversation, just think before you post.

God bless and War Eagle!!

I had a Grand Slam at Denny's this morning.  It was good but not nearly as it used to be.  When it became very good and popular, they started wattering it down.  Don't you hate it when that happens?

Ihop. Simple answer.

Here is another little hint about some of the things you may see, even from mods, a mod might make a joke or lead the conversation in a different direction just to defuse an argument. A mod might tell one of us to shut up, to keep it from getting further into an argument. If it was a perfect board that made everyone happy, it would be 10,000 different boards, one for each of us.

There is a big hole left by stat tiger when it comes to talking nuts and bolts :(

Yep. Stat was the most informative poster on this board when it came down to breaking down plays and schemes. Miss him being here.

Archived