MSU game

JwgreDeux

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Chubb contributes more than some of you realize.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/01/auburn_basketball_by_the_numbe.html

No offense but those stats to me don't tell the whole picture. If you watch us play you can see that Chubb continually makes crucial turnovers and take bad shots. I personally would rather have Forbes out there more because of those two things

Gabriel's 3 pointer - nobody goes under the basket for a rebound even as it bounces on the rim.  Then Chubb charges in and gets the foul.   :banghead:

We've been GIVEN every chance to win this game and completely blew it.  Barbee is doing the right things, his players are just as boneheaded as they come.

War eagle anyway...

Can't help but go back to that play by Chubb. He picks the ball up and dunks it we have a 3 point game.... He hits free throws we have a 3 point game... Sullivan hits free throws we have 3 pt game... Gonna miss it by THAT much

Free throw shooting has been much better of late... but, not late today.  And, we sure do miss Langford...

:wedance:

Tough on the road.  I'm proud of how this team is playing.  They are getting better every game.

What b-ball team are you watching? We do the same exact thing EVERY game. Make it close for a while an then go absolutely brain dead. I can pretty much tell you exactly what's going to happen play for play at the end of the game.

Archived