MSU game

JwgreDeux

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the final score of today's game will be in direct relation with when Chubb picks up his 2nd foul.  If he picks up his 2nd foul within the first 5 mins, we lose by 15+.  If he picks up his 2nd foul 10-15 mins into the game, then we lose by 10-15 pts.  If he picks up his 2nd foul the last 5 mins of the 1st half, or even into the 2nd half, then it's a 5-10 point loss.  We'll see...WE!

I think the final score of today's game will be in direct relation with when Chubb picks up his 2nd foul.  If he picks up his 2nd foul within the first 5 mins, we lose by 15+.  If he picks up his 2nd foul 10-15 mins into the game, then we lose by 10-15 pts.  If he picks up his 2nd foul the last 5 mins of the 1st half, or even into the 2nd half, then it's a 5-10 point loss.  We'll see...WE!

in what scenario do we win?

One foul or less for the game?  :dunno:

Chubb and Malone Forbes match MSU bigs on rebounds, Chubb doesn't sit out large chunks of time with foul trouble, hold Moultrie and Sidney to less than 15 combined rebs, Varez successfully attacks the rim and gets to the line like last Wed., Frankie has more made 3's than turnovers, AU gets at least 12 from the foul line and goes +5 on turnover margin.

:wareagle:

Chubb and Malone match MSU bigs on rebounds, Chubb doesn't sit out large chunks of time with foul trouble, hold Moultrie and Sidney to less than 15 combined rebs, Varez successfully attacks the rim and gets to the line like last Wed., Frankie has more made 3's than turnovers, AU gets at least 12 from the foul line and goes +5 on turnover margin.

:wareagle:

Awright boys - we know what we gotta do - now let's go DO IT!

Absolutely the best half of the season.  Up to now they've let Chubb and the MSU big guys play without calling fouls....hope Chubb can make it the entire game.  :thumbsup:

Holy Junk!  What a half!  Best half of bball I've seen AU play, home or away, in ~ 3 yrs!  Kenny Gabriel was unstoppable, no foul trouble for anyone, VW managed the ball well, no turnover trouble, Chubb was an asset on both ends, and we went to the charity stripe a lot, esp. for on the road, and made most of them.  Execution!

AUsome first half!   Especially with MooSt so unconsious from 3 point range.

This is the kind of Basketball we can expect from Tony Barbee over the coming years!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

The future is so bright >  :cool:

I like us pushing th ball

Gonna make State's big guys run the floor...or else they will have 4 playing defense which happened several times today when Sidney barely got across mid court.

Archived