MSU game

JwgreDeux

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great effort, even during the 2nd half drought that buried the boyz.  MSU has been pushed to the max.  AU has pushed every western team to the wire this year (even though I know there's not a "west" in basketball anymore!). War Eagle, anyway!

Tough on the road.  I'm proud of how this team is playing.  They are getting better every game.

What b-ball team are you watching? We do the same exact thing EVERY game. Make it close for a while an then go absolutely brain dead. I can pretty much tell you exactly what's going to happen play for play at the end of the game.

I'm actually not watching; I'm listening.  I agree that they're inconsistent, which is what you'd expect from a young team.  Bur they're definitely playing better than when they played against Vandy and Florida St. 

Very disappointing lose.  Great effort for the most part - but chubb had a terrible game, still stuhhle at the free throw line, msu hit 60% (even from 3point range), msu was in double bonus with 8 minutes left.

We're getting closer - no doubt.  As they just said, injuries have really hurt AU this year, but I remain very excited about the future.

Good effort, we had our chances in this one in spite of MSU hitting all the threes they did. Ward has really improved and is showing now what most thought he would be..finished with 24 pts. they do seem to be developing a little bit of chemistry....but need some more consistency shooting the ball from start to finish, espec. from Sullivan...and the ability to sink FTs.  :we:

Chubb needs to get his game back. He has been playing awful the past few games. It just seems like he is lost sometimes because he misses so many passes to the inside that he should get.

Tough on the road.  I'm proud of how this team is playing.  They are getting better every game.

What b-ball team are you watching? We do the same exact thing EVERY game. Make it close for a while an then go absolutely brain dead. I can pretty much tell you exactly what's going to happen play for play at the end of the game.

I'm actually not watching; I'm listening.  I agree that they're inconsistent, which is what you'd expect from a young team.  Bur they're definitely playing better than when they played against Vandy and Florida St. 

I think you're right.

Boy we are a couple of players from really being good. MSU shot lights out today. Even though I am disappointed with the loss today, I finally see CTB getting these guys to porperly run his offense.  Hope we can get an athletic big man and another outside shooter.  We are sure going to miss KG next year!!!  Hate that Frankie is struggling.  I think he just needs to get more "open" looks.  I was very impressed with Varez ward today.  He finally played like we all hoped/expected him to all along.  The future is bright, although it is a bit overcast right now. This team seems like they are finally starting to believe in each other and play for each other. I didn't want to believe that we were still a bit light on talent, but we are.  The next few years of Auburn basketball should be awesome!!! I was down there from 93-98 and sat on the first row of bleachers at every home game from 94-98. I miss getting that close to the game.  We were only 5 feet from the action!!  Here's o any other former "Cliff Dwellers" here on this board!!!  WDE brothers and sisters!!!

Archived