Here's your sign

AU20021345162822

I didn't know what was worse at first.  The fact that the person doesn't understand how parking lots/parking spaces work or how they had no handicap sticker.  (I guess you'll have to take my word for the handicap part as I thought I might need to blur the license plate in case posting someone's tag number was frowned upon).  Then I saw their back window and I understood there was no need for any official tags or explanation for their inability to follow laws, etiquette, parking norms.  They had a permanent handicap of the mind and advertised it on their windshield.

I take it there is a turd sticker on the window? cant really see it in the pic you posted. but idiots park illegally all the time. I take it by the way this parking lots lay out your at walmart? I'm surprised there wasnt' a  car parked on the endcap there.

People park this way every day every where. I used to work in Knoxville, TN and constantly saw Vol fans parking in handicapped spaces, in front of the door, taking up two sometimes three spaces. Same with UGA/Tech/Auburn/Bammer/insert team here when I lived in GA. I've seen some illegally parked here in Chicago.

The reaches of anti-UA on this forum at times is exhausting   :dunno:

Guest jrljr

People park this way every day every where. I used to work in Knoxville, TN and constantly saw Vol fans parking in handicapped spaces, in front of the door, taking up two sometimes three spaces. Same with UGA/Tech/Auburn/Bammer/insert team here when I lived in GA. I've seen some illegally parked here in Chicago.

People from Chicago are exhausting! ******* :tease:

**Edit No Politics**

IMO, the only way to be too anti-bammer would be through violence or environmental terrorism.  Now if somebody had magically conjured up those tornados and sent them to tuscaloosa it would be going too far.  Shame on them for practicing the dark arts and shame on them for taking innocent lives instead of directing the tornados towards some empty UA football facilities.  I don't think any of us would go that far though.

I'll always make time to chuckle at a bammer, and every once in a while laugh directly in their face at full volume.  Not saying it's the nicest thing to do, just that it comes more naturally than breathing for me.

Ummmmm, that would be because we are all Auburn fans. At least most of us are.

Agreed, it's pretty pathetic at times

Nah. What is pathetic is the amount of Auburn fans who try to gain favor from turds by trying to act like they are unbiased. Guess what, they will never like you because you are an Auburn fan.

Sorry for the image quality.  Trying to get a picture into 128k is rather tough.  And yes it was aniUpdyke but it was also tongue in cheek.  I really thought it was funny that someone was so incompetent to park their car that way.  The fact that they had a Updyke sticker on the back made it that much more funny.

Could it have been an Auburn fan, Harvard grad, Troy U, etc?  Sure, but it wouldn't be worth sharing the photo on this forum.

If you find the photo entertaining in the smallest amount, that was the point.  If you are rolling your eyes about the Updyke comment, you missed the point anyway so just move on.

Nah. What is pathetic is the amount of Auburn fans who try to gain favor from turds by trying to act like they are unbiased. Guess what, they will never like you because you are an Auburn fan.

Weeges is all over it...try to gain favor from the turds only to have your teeth kicked in.  Not on my watch!

And your point is what?

Bingo! I call those fans enablers. Ever hear?:

1) Auburn only got him because bama didn't have room for him or didn't want him?

2) Saban is a good coach, I'm just being a realist or giving him respect. I don't have on orange and blue glasses.

3) I wish Auburn would play better defense like bama. See how well it works.

4) The guy only transferred to Auburn because he couldn't make the playing rotation at bama.

You would think that those things would only be coming from bama fans but I see it on this site frequently.

In retort:

1) No, saban's P.O.S. attitude and cut throat tactics aren't good for a lot of people. Not everyone is blinded by the NFL and ESPN lovefest with him.

2) No, during the offseason and for some bowls saban hires NFL coaches to scout his and the oppossing teams. Kind of like a consultant. * and no I don't have proof and won't give you any. Take it or leave it.*

3) I like Chizik and think he's good HC but he made a mistake(IMO) with Roof. Sometimes things don't pan out. Saban didn't invent the wheel either for your info. Defense has been a staple of good teams since the game started.

4) No, perhaps the guy just didn't fit in with bama's way of doing things. Or perhaps, the guy didn't like being treated like crap.

Weegs, one thing we will always agree on.  ;) Just way too much history for me.

Yup, you guys have me figured out. I'm an enabler. I am responsible for UA fans illegally parking. I want to be friends with Bammer fans, I enable their actions, I'm a secret UA fan here to cause trouble, and I think Saban is my dad. Oh man is my face... crimson. All of this is true because I don't see the correlation of UA and illegally parking when people who have never even heard of UA do it every day.

:rolleyes:   :laugh:

Yup, you guys have me figured out. I'm an enabler. I am responsible for UA fans illegally parking. I want to be friends with Bammer fans, I enable their actions, I'm a secret UA fan here to cause trouble, and I think Saban is my dad. Oh man is my face... crimson. All of this is true because I don't see the correlation of UA and illegally parking when people who have never even heard of UA do it every day.

smacky ... it only took you over 600 posts to give away your true allegiance!

smacky ... it only took you over 600 posts to give away your true allegiance!

Look, smacky has one foot out of the closet...let 'em come all the way out.

A turd thinks Auburn Cheats, we run a dirty program, we pay our players, a Turd see's conspracy's everywhere. What Smacky is trying to say is if we act like Turds if we see a conspiracy everywhere with the Turd's behind it, if we can't recognize that for what ever reason there are players who love Alabama the way we love Auburn and that there are some good people at Alabama then what is the difference from being a Turd and being an Auburn Fan.

An Auburn man needs to be above that type of behaviour.

I am not being naive. I do believe there are things done by Alabama that are not above reproach but I can't waste my life looking for it under every rock and wasting my time worrying about bama when I can be using my time Supporting my Family, my God and my School Auburn.

A turd thinks Auburn Cheats, we run a dirty program, we pay our players, a Turd see's conspracy's everywhere. What Smacky is trying to say is if we act like Turds if we see a conspiracy everywhere with the Turd's behind it, if we can't recognize that for what ever reason there are players who love Alabama the way we love Auburn and that there are some good people at Alabama then what is the difference from being a Turd and being an Auburn Fan.

I am not being naive. I do believe there are things done by Alabama that are not above reproach but I can't waste my life looking for it under every rock and wasting my time worrying about bama when I can be using my time Supporting my Family, my God and my School Auburn.

For goodness sakes! Are you trying to bring rational thinking to a football forum? It can't be done on any of the different football forums on the internet.

I didn't know what was worse at first.  The fact that the person doesn't understand how parking lots/parking spaces work or how they had no handicap sticker.  (I guess you'll have to take my word for the handicap part as I thought I might need to blur the license plate in case posting someone's tag number was frowned upon).  Then I saw their back window and I understood there was no need for any official tags or explanation for their inability to follow laws, etiquette, parking norms.  They had a permanent handicap of the mind and advertised it on their windshield.

:thumbsup:  :laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup:

I understand the funny that you were pointing out, it was a good opportunity for a funny pic.

God forbid that the uptight folks can't laugh with the rest of us.

41575_381936727974_4184356_n.jpg

"It must be Nigel with the brie"

Thank you kind sir.

<--- having fun dragging this out as if it's important

Someone accused me of being uptight because I didn't find it funny... here's being uptight... the meaning behind the joke is that Bammer fans are mentally handicapped. That's a pretty nasty thing to say about those who are mentally handicapped seeing as how 98% of the people on this forum equate Bammer fans to the scum of the Earth.

Archived