I'm new

83Grad

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm new here but not to Auburn.  I got my first taste of the Auburn Spirit when we passed a cheerleader overhead at my first pep rally at Toomer's Corner in the fall of '79.  Needless to say, I was forever hooked. I was lucky enough to catch the end of the Brooks/Cribbs era and the beginning of the Bo days.

I have really enjoyed the posts here.  You probobly won't see many posts from me, as I don't think I can add a lot of insight. 

As I said I love Auburn and really enjoy being around folks who get what it really means to be part of a FAMILY.  WDE    :we:

Seems like I remember an 83Grad from the al.com message boards back in the day...are you the same person?

Either way, welcome to Auburn Eagle!

60.gif

Welcome, I don't post often either but read as much as I can.......War Eagle....

th1100058441.gif

^^^ :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome, 83. Post as much or as little as you like. FWIW, you don't need insight to post here, look towards Golf as proof of that.

Welcome, 83. Post as much or as little as you like. FWIW, you don't need insight to post here, look towards Golf as proof of that.

hardy har har good one bigbi...  :-\

Welcome to AE 83

Says the bird with the incarceration photo as his avatar....

Even though I was near the end of my AU tenure at that time, probably at same pep rally. Did not get to pass the cheerleader though.  Something about a restraining order and I had to keep 30 ft away. (ha). Anyway AU had premium cheerleader then and always.

Golf framed me.

Golf framed me.

Translation: you got caught and Golf didn't.

Golf framed me.

:laugh: true must have been my fantastic charm and looks

Golf framed me.

Or good old fashioned dumb luck. :tease:

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm new here but not to Auburn.  I got my first taste of the Auburn Spirit when we passed a cheerleader overhead at my first pep rally at Toomer's Corner in the fall of '79.  Needless to say, I was forever hooked. I was lucky enough to catch the end of the Brooks/Cribbs era and the beginning of the Bo days.

I have really enjoyed the posts here.  You probobly won't see many posts from me, as I don't think I can add a lot of insight. 

As I said I love Auburn and really enjoy being around folks who get what it really means to be part of a FAMILY.  WDE    :we:

Welcome! You will be quite addicted to this site!

Hey Guys and Gals

Definitely not a prerequisite. War Eagle to you. :wedance:

Golf framed me.

nah, no one wants to be the guy who charges the guy in the hoveround

Darth Vader is just a puppet, what are you guys trippin on? :laugh:

He almost looks like he's stepping on Darth Saban's cape....

:wareagle: :wareagle:

yeah, he hates when I do that.  :laugh:

Archived