Ethan Pocic, OT 2013

Elephant Tipper

Per Rivals: "Nation's No. 3 OT scheduled to visit Auburn today http://bit.ly/H62nqO @rivalsdotcom"

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Ethan-Pocic-123291  (Thanks DWWD34)

Offensive tackle

Lemont, Illinois

Lemont

Ht:6'7"

Wt:285 lbs

Class:2013 (High School)

POCIC-1_150_1_16.JPG

Wow, that's a big, strong kid. Kind of reminds me of Westerman's high school film with how physical he is. It'd be really impressive if we could continue to pull in top OL talent, like this guy,considering the depth we already have at the position. Coach Grimes is doing one hell of a job just getting these guys on campus, especially the ones traveling across the country.

Per JHokanson: "Rivals' No. 3 offensive tackle in the nation visited Auburn on Monday, and left vowing to return for an official visit next fall..."

Thats awesome! does anybody else have any more details in how his visit went?  :wareagle:

Whats the latest on Ethan? I read on Rivals that 8 of 10 top OT's have already committed...wondering what our standing is with him and Laremy Tunsil?

Whats the latest on Ethan? I read on Rivals that 8 of 10 top OT's have already committed...wondering what our standing is with him and Laremy Tunsil?

Tunsil is out. He's not even considering AU i dont think. I think he's a UF lean and i don't think much has changed with Ethan since his visit. He will likely visit the plains again with one of his 5 officials.

Tunsil is FSU or UF.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any word on how his visit went?

Others correct me if I am wrong but I did not see his name in any post BCW articles that even mentioned he was there.

He didn't visit. AU is no longer seriously recruiting him.

Why? That is strange. The kid is a beast.

We are done with tackles. Grimes only wants true guards.

He didn't visit. AU is no longer seriously recruiting him.

Why? That is strange. The kid is a beast.

I've read that we've started going after true guards rather than continue to pile up on tackles and try to convert some of them.

Archived