Practice #3

bigbird

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again for keeping us updated with the vids, Bird. I think it's fascinating watching/ listening to Lefty coach and mold our QBs.

Looked like a "read" play to me there at the end.

How many times do you think we'll actually see Clint keep that? Hopefully enough times to keep the D honest, but man, Clint isn't the most fleet of foot.

Someone tweeted that Moseley wasn't throwing today. Anyone else heard that?

There is a video up on al.com of the practice and Moseley clearly isn't throwing during those drills.  Not sure why though...

Someone tweeted that Moseley wasn't throwing today. Anyone else heard that?

There is a video up on al.com of the practice and Moseley clearly isn't throwing during those drills.  Not sure why though...

All reports I am seeing is that Mosely is resting his shoulder.  Nothing serious, but you know how our coaching staff likes to keep people in the dark!

Bird you're a jerk for posting these videos...  ;) ;) ;)

:laugh:

Just calling it like I see it...

:we: :we: :we:

I like the size on Swain. I can't wait to see how our LBs do this season. With Thig coaching them, it should be interesting to see the difference.

I'm a guy that likes to read too much into things, but reading this video, Frazier worked solely with OMAC and Dismukes, coincidental? more than likely. But the quarterback everyone believes is going to win the job worked only (in the limited video shown) with our starting center and our top returning senior running back. Just saying.

I'm a guy that likes to read too much into things, but reading this video, Frazier worked solely with OMAC and Dismukes, coincidental? more than likely. But the quarterback everyone believes is going to win the job worked only (in the limited video shown) with our starting center and our top returning senior running back. Just saying.

According to the first 3 days of practice Frazier has worked with the starters. I believe the job is his to lose IMO! <--- and I dont see that happening!

According to the first 3 days of practice Frazier has worked with the starters. I believe the job is his to lose IMO! <--- and I dont see that happening!

I agree whole-heartedly.

That particular video wouldn't play on my phone. I'm guessing it had to do with QB drills? How did Kiehl look?

That particular video wouldn't play on my phone. I'm guessing it had to do with QB drills? How did Kiehl look?

It was mostly Snap/hand-off drills.

Archived