2013 5* TE O.J. Howard (Alabama signee)

BurtonJ20

Since no one noticed my other post.

OJ Howard is in Auburn on an unofficial visit per Rivals.

I knew some of you woudl want to share in my joy.

It would be awesome to flip this kid from bama to AU where he knows he belongs.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw him grabbing lunch in the student center with Troop and Boulware. Looked like he was having a great time.  :wedance: Also there was several more recruits I didn't recognize and they were all cutting up  :thumbsup:

I really wanna get tre williams out of st. pauls. Not only is he one of the best in the country for 2014, but we have not been recruiting mobile well and i would love for us to start being able to recruit in there.

Top article in the rivals news list has him touring Bama with his cousin, a DB there.  That's a pretty strong tie-in.  We'll see what our coaches can do though :).

Would getting Howard and foster make up for kwongee and yeldon ?

I would not look at it like that, if the coaches want Howard it should be because he fits with our needs and he has the character to be an Auburn player. Not for payback from losing other players to the teagumps.

I would not look at it like that, if the coaches want Howard it should be because he fits with our needs and he has the character to be an Auburn player. Not for payback from losing other players to the teagumps.

I agree 100% but it sure would cause a cheesy grin also ;D

as a St. Paul's grad, there is little evidence that AU can pull much from that school.  They have a pretty good record of sending kids to turdtown.  AJ, Mark Barron, Ivan Matchett (processed)..... However, Chevis Jackson did choose LSpoo a few years back, so there may be hope for us.  I sure would love to cheer for one of my school alums wearing orange and blue.  If not mistaken, Coach Guth's son made it the plains.  At least the former coach's son has the brains to choose the good guys.

:wedance: :wedance: :party: :party:

THIS^^^

OJ sure spends a lot of time in AU to not at least be considering a flip.

I belive he is good friends with Dee Liner as well.

He may not do it soon, but I think in the end he goes with his favorite team growing up...Auburn.

BM posted that he spoke with source close to OJ today and they said OJ is not close to flipping to AU. TIFWIW

Aren't most of the "sources close to OJ" bammers?

Even if Howard had already "privately" flipped, sources close to him wouldn't hint at it just to avoid any outside pressure.

BM posted that he spoke with source close to OJ today and they said OJ is not close to flipping to AU. TIFWIW

Would not expect him to say anything else right now. Besides if he does decide to change his mind it will be closer to NSD.

Archived