In honor of AU football's biggest fan on the PGA Tour...

TigerWar

WAR DAMN DUFNER!

Longtime Auburn man Jason Dufner got his first PGA Tour win today as he defeated Ernie Els in sudden death just now on national television.

Dufner, as many of you know, resides in Auburn and is a HUGE Tiger f'ball fan. In fact, Chizik has an open door policy with Jason whenever he wants to come and check out the Tigers at practice.

Oh, and he's getting married to a gorgeous gal next weekend and I bet she's an Auburn girl.

War Damn Eagle to Jason!!! His wife is, however, an Alabama Alumni.  She knew what she was getting!!!  My wife went to Bama also, And she was smart enough to grab onto an Auburn Man too!!!

War Damn Eagle to Jason!!! His wife is, however, an Alabama Alumni.  She knew what she was getting!!!  My wife went to Bama also, And she was smart enough to grab onto an Auburn Man too!!!

Proving that there is at least some intelligence in Tuscaloosa...:laugh:

Congrats Dufmeister!

Oh, and he's getting married to a gorgeous gal next weekend and I bet she's an Auburn girl.

Pretty sure the girl he's marrying is a uat fan.  He did an interview and the golf channel and I believe he mentioned that.  Is kind of odd.

Size really does matter I guess.

Archived