THE ASYLUM

bigbird

So you are finally used to signing the new last name now? :laugh:

For the first time, I might agree with record burning.

Yeah right, y'all know you have him on your iPods.  :laugh:;)

An ipod? Yet, you say I'm an old man. :laugh: Does it have wheels?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Except when you are singing along to your favorite song and suddenly "ring... ring. . . ring"

:laugh: Do you really want people to call anyway? Dang I don't.

Wow, :Laura is watching "Million Dollar Listing: New York", in the office. Reinforces my opinion of real estate agents. :beatmullet:

:laugh: Does it have wheels too?

FTR, Blackberry is about to make me mad. RIM, the parent tech company, is teetering on the edge of going out of business, complete failure to keep up with tech changes. The stock price is an absolute cartoon. You would imagine that since that is their business, they would comprehend how fast tech changes............... >:(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh: Do you really want people to call anyway? Dang I don't.

Wow, :Laura is watching "Million Dollar Listing: New York", in the office. Reinforces my opinion of real estate agents. :beatmullet:

Only opportunity.  No wait. .  . he knocks. Guess it depends on who it is.  :laugh:

One of the teachers that I sub for took her real estate licensing test.  I haven't heard if she passed.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh: Does it have wheels too?

FTR, Blackberry is about to make me mad. RIM, the parent tech company, is teetering on the edge of going out of business, complete failure to keep up with tech changes. The stock price is an absolute cartoon. You would imagine that since that is their business, they would comprehend how fast tech changes............... >:(

It seems I'm not the only one with an axe to grind against a company. Dish  :beatmullet:

At one time they were the cutting edge, but it is TECH!!!!!! This mornings cutting edge is this afternoons old news. KEEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So many people in another city use it and it fits what is done perfectly. Minus the outages. :banghead:

Seriously, some small adaptations are all that is needed. TECH? YES!!! Brain surgery? Not so damn much.........

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm not up on the smartphone things.  All I require is one that will call and text.  Several of my friends have the Droid and seem happy with it.

Like most other things, they change so quickly, any purchase is almost instantly outdated and the image of "cool next and latest" is as important to the company selling it as the actual function is. Still selling 4G while also selling 5G, if one is now outdated, why are we willing to sell the older one?  So is it a tech innovation or not? Built in excuse of the infrastructure not pacing the same as product advance. :rolleyes: Marketing and end use user function are two entirely different things. Often much ado about not a whole lot.

Convince people they are hip enough and they'll do your selling for you. Apple says hello :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Kids say the darndest things.  My youngest just said "When I get cold I shiver like a rabid squirrell." What?  :dunno:

My 7 year old son was walking through the living room and without missing a step, said

"What's up Hasselhoff?"

And just left the room. How does he even know who Hasselhoff is? Baffling.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My 7 year old son was walking through the living room and without missing a step, said

"What's up Hasselhoff?"

Spongebob

"What's up Hasselhoff?"

Spongebob

We don't allow that trash so that's not it. It was funny when he said it though.

I'm so glad I have no idea of what you two are talking about :laugh:

My nephews phone is in my name, so when he sinks (yes that spelling is intentional,because that is now what he has done to it) it gives my phone on that account and loads the same apps. The newest one? 400 "positions".

Home boy went to camp today without his phone. Future prospects aren't looking so hot for him :beatmullet:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I've gotta run too.  Keeping a diabetic healthy requires lots of DR. visits. Eye Dr. today.  Fun fun fun.