THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I will also beg to differ, non idiots are also involved. Though that some love to hate it, gov must provide for defense, roads and all sorts of other things. I for one do not want someone who cannot navigate to the local Target store involved.

You misunderstood. I do not have a problem with government, not in this instance. My idiot reply was in response to the politics board. My problem is more or less with large groups of mis/ill informed people talking about politics.

blondie ,when the boards, "merged" I quickly learned that this site has a feature where you can block certain things you do not want to see. now i do not see those things and it is a pleasure beyond description. :hellyeah:

Drac , I kinda know your stance and all, on some things politic within reason, I twasn't talkin bout chu :moon:

Man have I missed homework and apparently a good game so far. :banghead:

Norman had pc techie probs at work and is using the droid to lurk, not conducive to massive posting, PERFECT time to pick on him.......

Bite me. :tease:

and for the morning sports show........

Berry Middle School Jags-28

Oak Mtn Middle School Eagles- 14

:hellyeah: He had a tipped pass on a rush that resulted in a pick!!!!

ok, eff, your turn, how was Hatton?

He started out there this past summer prac, broke his hand and there you have it, it is Berry middle and much like Spain Park HS they literally have a 134 kids playing.

He seems to be happy and has not sat out a d series :dunno:

the Oak Mtn youth team he was on had 30 players on good day because there were so many teams in the league and so spread out over the hoods. All that to say IDK, if he maybe should've been at DE the entire time, right now according to his coach, he is on fire. (needless to say, now he wants to call himself smoke) :no:

Edited by telling tiger

'Smoke' is not bad. It could be worse. I know how those Hoover teams can be with just sheer numbers. When my son played, we always commented on the Hoover Middle Schools having 100 kids and 10 coaches. We had 40 kids, with only about half getting any appreciable playing time, with 2 full time coaches and 2 volunteer coaches.

Isn't Berry the only feeder school to Spain Park? Doesn't Simmons and Bumpus (are there any more?) feed into Hoover High?

As far as I know it is the only feeder school, but it has approaching 1400 munchkins. Hoover long range plans call for 3rd HS, it will be interesting to see if it is more westernly built and pulls away from Hoover HS. Hoover has added another classroom building that can handle almost another 1000 kids, it looks like a dang small college campus, unreal. Berry played Bumpus last week and thumped them.

"Smoke" because he has you covered............... :rolleyes:

VHHS has Liberty Park and Pizitiz and both of those appear to be growing quickly. Kids play Pizitz next week and LP later in the year, they play a 10 game schedule.

Edited by telling tiger