THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Need something a little different ....

... an incredible talent in many ways,

she talks about being discovered and music as interconnection between people.

(just wandering through again)

Barn was supposed to have a short break for President's Day and was hoping to go to Colorado for a little ski R&R. Now Kansas has a big snow........................for some reason, I have an image of a toddler in a snow suit that can't get up after he's fallen.

You out there anywhere Barn? :dunno::cool:

I was stuck in a Denver airport once after leaving out of El Paso and having a flight delayed. There was no snow then, but there was a really well stocked bar. I'm convinced that if I had have had one more drink I would still be there today.

Hey guys. Snowboarding trip was great, and all the snow here is very welcomed. Especially in western, ks. We'll take as much as possible...keep it coming.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

BDLRUlCCIAAPuvL.jpg

See all I had to do is talk about you and you show up............BEE UTE EYE FULL...........glad you had a good time.

GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!

you know some places actually have different seasons, lol.

Edited by telling tiger

If snow like that hit Golf's neck of the woods it would really be a mess. You know none of them have tire chains for those electric wheel chairs, and I don't think the tennis balls on the walker legs would be good in 3 or 4 feet of snow.

Shuffleboard cancelled.....forget about the world championship bridge tournament....and golf...help us all....would keep forgetting that it was snowing and he and Heidi would get stuck in a drift without a barrel of brandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvQ0uqonr3Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope he remembers his Jitterbug phone!