THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I like Healey.  He was a master.  Left us too early as many of the talented do. 

I really like his version of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJh3KaIKDAw

Almost posted that  :hellyeah:

Now if you don't think Jeff got respect.......Eric Clapton & Jeff Healey - Crossroads

:hellyeah: Yes, what a loss.

Very nice.  Funny you brought up Eric.  I was just listenin to his and George Harrison playing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".  It's pretty good too  ;D

Very nice.  Funny you brought up Eric.  I was just listenin to his and George Harrison playing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".  It's pretty good too   ;D

Shoot that sob, he's wearing houndstooth.  :laugh:

You're reading my mind aren't you? Short story.  :laugh: BB King Stevie Ray Vaughan Etta James  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFJJM6mJSs&feature=fvsr

I don't have 1200 but maybe about half that.  My turntable quit on me.  I need to break it down one day and try to repair it. 

I don't have 1200 but maybe about half that.  My turntable quit on me.  I need to break it down one day and try to repair it. 

Check at Costco that's were I got my last very cheat now. A4E if you want I will give them to you. Non are bent or out of shape but some will have the vinyl $%#^Y@ many are collectables

I've got the original album.   ;D

Vinyl   :thumbsup: I have 1200 albums I will soon put them on e-Bay to sell.  :'( :'(

I’m too much of a packrat for that. Here ya go, two sisters, Anoushka Shankar & Norah Jones - Easy
I'm out for the night guys, hold down the fort.  :hellyeah: