THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

If Laura is interested? Did you really just use the word IF? :laugh:

Thanks ;)

It was more like "if she wants to have an Alabama wedding."  :laugh:

Barnbarn, ;D I read back yesterday to you posting about your bro and sis-in-law expecting :bow: I didn't know, congrats Uncle Barn :cool:

Thanks ;)

That link I sent you concerning non-Alabama weddings, the place has a beach front veranda that is a attached to an old Caribe Plantation style house. Somewhat scenic as well.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barnbarn, ;D I read back yesterday to you posting about your bro and sis-in-law expecting :bow: I didn't know, congrats Uncle Barn :cool:

Thanks ;)

That link I sent you concerning non-Alabama weddings, the place has a beach front veranda that is a attached to an old Caribe Plantation style house. Somewhat scenic as well.  :laugh:

I noticed that.  ;D

All that to say,"OH GOOD GRIEF, DO NOT MAKE ME GO BACK THROUGH THE PLANNING STAGES AGAIN" :'(

I'm sure it is a method they use at Gitmo, no question in my mind. :laugh:

Thanks. They were married in November, it didn't take long.  :laugh: First thing my brother said was "Natural planning did not go well for us."  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's all about what SHE wants, darling.  Nothing else.  Make her happy. We dream of our weddings from the time we are able to define what dreams are.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks. They were married in November, it didn't take long.  :laugh: First thing my brother said was "Natural planning did not go well for us."  :laugh:

Honeymoon's over.  :laugh:

It's all about what SHE wants, darling.  Nothing else.  Make her happy. We dream of our weddings from the time we are able to define what dreams are.

One day out of thousands, sooo overrated.  ;D

It was all about survival. Just hand over the charge card and get the hell out of the way. Simple really. :laugh: Oh yeah and say uh huh a lot. :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Typical male response.  We think differently, men and women.  For some of us ladies, our wedding day is the day we chose to commit our lives to our soulmates. Our hansome prince, if you will.  We've been told stories like that since childhood, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

And besides that, you can't yank my chain, because I AM the ball and chain.  :laugh:  ;)

Gotta take Roxy to the kennel. Later.  ;D

Yep should be fun, that is a big group of the ladies to get together with on that day. Sure miss mine.  :(

Sorry, I was trying to walk and chew gum this morning, me too TT; wear a white rose.  :'(

He did post the Harlan song but I wasn't gonna argue with someone who couldn't remember I argued with them :laugh:

:timeout:                          :laugh: