THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Headed to Montogomery today for a wedding.  Any suggestions on a restaurant for Mother's Day Lunch in that area?

Headed to Montogomery today for a wedding.  Any suggestions on a restaurant for Mother's Day Lunch in that area?

Morning Eff.  ;D What kind of place are y'all looking for?

Wilco at Sloss tonight 8pm ;D:cool::trampoline:

Be careful, that place is haunted.  :-X  How's the world treatin the miscreant?  ;D

I see dead people, it's the zombies that you gotta watch out for :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not sushi.  :laugh: Somewhere nice, but reasonably priced.  We've all just spent alot of money on wedding gifts, clothes and travel.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A cousin of mine on my mom's side. I'll be having Mother's Day lunch with my mom, my grandmother, my two aunts, and my cousin (not the one getting married). I'm really excited about it.  I usually don't get to be with them on this particular holiday, so it should be fun.  ;D

Yep should be fun, that is a big group of the ladies to get together with on that day. Sure miss mine :(

Where is the wedding, reception and stuff? (hint: that question was asked by Laura :laugh:)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

All events are actually in Lapine, Alabama, which I had never heard of until plans were made.  It will be held at The Old House at Merriwether.  She sent us pics of the place and it's an old house that someone fixed up to host events with beautiful grounds.

Not sushi.  :laugh: Somewhere nice, but reasonably priced.  We've all just spent alot of money on wedding gifts, clothes and travel.  :laugh:

How does 10 - 30 a plate sound? Several nice places in D-town, Wintzell’s Oyster House, SaZa's Serious Italian Food, there’s another one that’s kinda upscale southern but don’t know the name.  :banghead:  There’s also Bonefish Grill, Longhorn, Logan’s and the such around Mtg. STAY OFF OF SOUTHSIDE!

All events are actually in Lapine, Alabama, which I had never heard of until plans were made.  It will be held at The Old House at Merriwether.  She sent us pics of the place and it's an old house that someone fixed up to host events with beautiful grounds.

Nice, I like old places like that.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

How does 10 - 30 a plate sound? Several nice places in D-town, Wintzell’s Oyster House, SaZa's Serious Italian Food, there’s another one that’s kinda upscale southern but don’t know the name.  :banghead:  There’s also Bonefish Grill, Longhorn, Logan’s and the such around Mtg. STAY OFF OF SOUTHSIDE!

You had me at Wintzell's.  ;D