THE ASYLUM

bigbird

:laugh: I just caught Mayor Bloomberg's press conference. His Signer was owning me. Her facial expressions as she was signing were hilarious. I'm glad the press conference didn't really affect me because I couldn't tell you what he said because I was captivated by her facial expressions. If you get a chance, watch.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Maybe is should be "dumb arse of the century"? I mean if you can't learn from past mistakes is there really hope for you?

Nope, I somehow manage to hope what this state produces for people who become even the most marginal public figures somehow will become more intelligent and respected. I'm crashed to the bottom with that hope every time and yet my dumbarse continues to hope it will be different one day, it never is.

Hence, I have no hope for me at all.

Edited by telling tiger

Truly not of much importance, BUT Sheridan speaks at turdtown QB club claiming we are again being investigated by the NCAA for violations and he offers as proof the fact that two recruiters are not on the trail right now.

Every idiot in this state has access to a microphone. We should just surround it with bobwire and declare it a disaster area, simply because it is.

Brain and class free zone.

Edited by telling tiger

He is in contention for tomorrow's award too.

So damn typical of this state. Consistently insane and happy with it.

Well.....I hate to say this, but I prefer a happy insane person to a disgruntled one.