THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I don't like, nor want Bobby. But this collapse is inexcusable.

No doubt; I would hope something is already in the works. That’s why I’m kinda hoping for a post bowl season announcement. This really needs to be homerun or we could be looking at another 4 – 5 year slide.

Edited by 4AUsince62

Bobby wins and develops talent. I don't like him, but he can coach.

I just don’t want the PR nightmare that would no doubt come along with him though. It just feels like settling again.

We do not get Arkansas based news, around here, but it does seem to have died way down on the talk about BP reports, I think it comes with more problems than it fixes. We need to make this hire the big daddy hire that is good for 15-20 years or we go right back to being the turds punk again. Somebody needs to have the set to end that s--- once and for all.

We do not get Arkansas based news, around here, but it does seem to have died way down on the talk about BP reports, I think it comes with more problems than it fixes. We need to make this hire the big daddy hire that is good for 15-20 years or we go right back to being the turds punk again. Somebody needs to have the set to end that s--- once and for all.

Bingo, and I just don’t think he’s it. If it happens that way though, I hope I am wrong and have to eat crow for the next 20 years. We can’t even afford a small mistake at this point IMO.

Winning fixes a lot of problems... :hellyeah:

Jimbo is number 1 on my list. If not him, it's Bobby Petrino.

Please give Barn number 1 for Christmas, PLEASE!!!!!!!! You do realize that makes BP.........Number 2. :P Edited by 4AUsince62

I agree barn but that was a PR issue we suffer all the damn time kind of comment. BP's brother would be an improvement over what we have coaching football, he could probably even be a better AD.

Well, I just finished a big pot of chili, chedder corn muffins and have plenty of beer, Jack and Glenlivet if that helps. Come on down.....

Reminds me, did you do the onion rings barn? Did ya like, how did they turn out?

I'm doing chili tonight too. Now I'll have to think about a bottle of Jack to go along with it.

Yeah, we did the onion rings. They were very good. Thanks for the recipe.

No big thing man, was just hoping you liked em. Chili and JD is a fine match sir, if I do say so myself. Smooth of the JD and bite of the red, yep.

Edited by telling tiger

Well, I just finished a big pot of chili, chedder corn muffins and have plenty of beer, Jack and Glenlivet if that helps. Come on down.....

Reminds me, did you do the onion rings barn? Did ya like, how did they turn out?

What, no Patron? :'(

BTW, anejo. :whistle: