THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I've got a question why jimbo he hasn't done anything atFSU and btw just wondering?? I just want a coach who we know can win we've got the money to do it so hopefully we do it this time(we might if we get rid of JJ and among others)

Damn..............remind me not to look at the recruiting board until we get the coach mess figured out. I was hoping to find a little encouragement but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that would've been too much like what I needed. Yikes....

Heading to the southern east coast tomorrow and MAYBE later as far north as Virginia Beach. At this point do not know if this leg of the tour will be rescheduled or not, day by day until we see what happens. Last week of it for me and us anyway. Not that big of a deal either way.

Everybody take care and for real fire somebody before I get back this time ok?

I've got a question why jimbo he hasn't done anything atFSU and btw just wondering?? I just want a coach who we know can win we've got the money to do it so hopefully we do it this time(we might if we get rid of JJ and among others)

This is his 3rd year as head coach. Coached the team to the ACC championship game in his first year as head coach, something they hadn't been to since 2005. He is a killer on the recruiting trail (Has kicked Auburn's ass in quite a few battles lately), and he was able to put together a GREAT staff. He will most likely put together a 10 win season, and maybe an appearance in a BCS bowl this year. He is a definite top 10 coach in college football, has ties to the SEC, and coached under Saban. I would LOVE to see him at Auburn. I would also guess he has a strong dislike for Alabama, with what happened at UAB. Edited by Barney

This is his 3rd year as head coach. Coached the team to the ACC championship game in his first year as head coach, something they hadn't been to since 2005. He is a killer on the recruiting trail (Has kicked Auburn's ass in quite a few battles lately), and he was able to put together a GREAT staff. He will most likely put together a 10 win season, and maybe an appearance in a BCS bowl this year. He is a definite top 10 coach in college football, has ties to the SEC, and coached under Saban. I would LOVE to see him at Auburn. I would also guess he has a strong dislike for Alabama, with what happened at UAB.

Oh ok just wondering!! I would love to have him too but I don't think it's going to happen maybe but I doubt it.

Hurricanes no big deal you get use to them if you live in Central Fl. or South Fl.

Man seriously, everybody knows Heidi does the real work and you hang out drinking beer and eating popcorn.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well, you should be completely fascinated today. I've been watching the Today show and that's pretty much all they've discussed.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Al does double duty working for Today and TWC. I'm guessing he likes it. It does make me wonder though, how come the weather people can go into areas that have been evacuated and placed off limits? I guess rules were made to be broken. I think I'll drive 60 in a 55 today.

Fired this week. My guess.

Bobby petrino (sorry, he's the best available, never liked him though) or Jimbo is my guess. Right now, I'm happy with either. If Auburn could get Patterson, that would be a great hire also.

I know most of us want something to happen now; my only concern would be that if someone is hired now it will be BP, just can’t get excited about that. Do the interim thing if need be for now, I think the longer we wait the more likely we may get Jimbo or the like, I hope anyway. We just can’t shouldn't screw this thing up.

Edited by 4AUsince62