Auburn vs. Florida Game 1

Our roller coaster of a regular season finishes out against one of the best teams in the country.  If we want to make a regional I think 2 of 3 from Florida is necessary unless we make a serious run in the SEC tournament.  Game starts in 5 minutes.  I can update on here for the first half of the game.

Looks like UF taking BP...hitting everything to the walls....and beyond.  

5-0 already and JLJ is (or should be) gone after less than two innings. ..

Looks like UF taking BP...hitting everything to the walls....and beyond.  

5-0 already and JLJ is (or should be) gone after less than two innings. ..

Gone after 1.1 innings

No way we're coming back the way Randall is dealing. A real disappointing loss, although Jay Wade saving the bullpen gives us a chance the next 2 games if we can just get a better start.  Huge innings he pitched for us.

Ball game hasn't been much but the TV site has picked some good bumper music for the between-inning breaks.

Better luck tomorrow.

No way we're coming back the way Randall is dealing. A real disappointing loss, although Jay Wade saving the bullpen gives us a chance the next 2 games if we can just get a better start.  Huge innings he pitched for us.

I don't understand this. How was this a "real disappointing loss"? UF is No. 1 in the country, and we're not very good. Thus an expected blowout.

I totally understand being a fan, and Lord knows I wish our baseball program didn't suck right now, but it's nearing the end of the season. We are what we are. I'll be surprised if we win one game in this series, and I'll be somewhat surprised if we don't go 2 and out in Hoover.

Just being real. Time some of you did the same.

We really need the game today. Their Sunday starter, or has been their Sunday starter, is an absolute beast. I saw the kid pitch in HS. He is from a three horse town north of Panama City. He played on every summer elite team you can play on, nationally. San Diego took him #9 two years ago when he was coming out of HS. He turned down close to two million to go to UF.

We really need the game today. Their Sunday starter, or has been their Sunday starter, is an absolute beast. I saw the kid pitch in HS. He is from a three horse town north of Panama City. He played on every summer elite team you can play on, nationally. San Diego took him #9 two years ago when he was coming out of HS. He turned down close to two million to go to UF.

Man! If we could get some luck like that with our incoming signing class, we'd have a pretty stout team next season.

Man! If we could get some luck like that with our incoming signing class, we'd have a pretty stout team next season.

I was half paying attention to the BSPNU crawl last week. They were rating the top 20 major league prospects in this year's draft. I didn't see what positions they played, but #19 and #20 were both our committ's. I am afraid we never see either one in our uni's.

Archived