Hot New Rumor: CTB to UF!!!!

DKW 86

I would donate to UF to pay his salary, and add UF back to the schedule, just so we could B@#ch slap him once a year!

I would donate to UF to pay his salary, and add UF back to the schedule, just so we could B@#ch slap him once a year!

115008[/snapback]

CTB = TOT ?

to UF ? :roflol:

Please say it's true.

GatorCountry's main guy is now saying that Petrino and Spurrier have been contacted. Thats it.

Though, Mechan has said that Meyer is his favorite.

So....

Spurrier/Meyer/Petrino seem to be it.

I still dont think Spurrier returns no matter how many "sources" people have.....never seen so many "inside sources" threads on one page.

Please use the sarcasm translation button while reading this thread.....

I cant believe anyone took this for real....

of course there are rumors. There are rumors that Alabama may beat Auburn, I mean comeon!

Bowden can't handle a major program and he proved that. UF will look for someone new that has shown progess or a great veteran coach.

bowden is the only coach i'd rather beat at uf than bobby p. that would be incredibly sweet, but does anyone really think tiny terry wants his daddy every year?

Many people are suspecting Utah's coach, since the AD is from Utah. I suspect Al Borges might be on the long list for any school that is looking for a coach at season's end. He seems to have turned the AU offense around. We'll see though, it's JMHO.

And yea, I'm the ass who asked Sherdian (sp) on Finebaum Friday. What can I say, I-65 is so frikkin BORING!

it's spurrier's job to turn down....i have a feeling we will be seeing the evil genius again....according to finebaum,he is considering it.....if not him,then stoops is next on the list.....bammer plays UF next year......we don't......ain't gettin' any easier for coach hula

I seriously doubt that TB will be a head coach ever again, especially at UF. He would make one hell of a OC though.

115015[/snapback]

:blink: !! :blink: !!

Maybe if you never wanted to run the ball. Of course, if Alabama can be "as good as" <_< ? BCS teams without a passing game, I suppose Tot can make do with a running game. He did so well without one his last years here, right?

David, I laughed out load when I read the title. But, I don't know what is funnier, the title or the fact some people actually believed you!

I doubt TOT will work in college football again, though I don't know what happened to him and ABC. I know there was a thread about it sometime, but I forgot what happened.

a joke? hmmmm

check this thread out from Gator Country.

david may be a soothsayer!

Ok my good Friend Works in the AD's Office for compliance and i called him and he told me this:

"Seriously, they are not doing anything immediate. They have talked with Spurrier and he is coming to Gainseville for a pre-emptive interview and thats it. Foley has spoke with Stoops, but he has told him he was not interested"

Here is where it gets crazy.

Jimmy Johnson has expressed interest, so has Terry Bowden!

He said the list for official coaching candidates will be out by next week officially to the press!

I will update as often as I can! Hope this helps, lets just all relax for a little while!

Hey now, for the record, I used that little laughing icon. I knew David was joking. I get called an idiot enough at home. I don’t need the abuse here.

I wouldn’t wish that little (censored) on anyone. Of course it would be nice not to hear him on TV constantly prattling on about what Diddy said.

Come to think of it, I haven’t seen him in awhile. Did he wear out the phone book in his chair or did he run off with a circus troupe ?

Nothing happened to TOT at ABC. He's still there. They just lost the milk crate he was sitting on. That's not a fuzzy, black coaster they're setting their drinks on.

Tot has been removed from the New York stage and sent packing on the road with the traveling crew. I have the 'Game Plan', and I heard him, yep, still talking about Daddy', on one of the games ABC was televising this week end.

I heard a RUMOR that he was taken off the stage because he reopened the AU can of worms last year.

I sure hope TB was demoted due to his bashing AU last year. Maybe all of us who sent nasty letters to ABC Sports had something to do with it.

Either way, it's good to be able to watch network TV without "Yappy Smurf" as he became known around our house.

The Florida situation is funny, as well. My wife told me Sunday that she has just recently been able to stop hating Florida, and now she's afraid they'll bring "Sweatervest Boy" (as we endearingly refer to Spurrier) back.

And of course each of these two have additional creative nick names that are SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

Archived