An Auburn Fan- he's not taking it & trying to do something about Evan Woodberry

IronMan70

I just ran across this guy and wanted to get the word out to the Auburn faithful. He is going on the offensive against what he feels is intentional negative press, more specifically Evan Woodbery. He just started his crusade on June 15th and is already picking up support. Some of the comments from early supporters are pretty good. I like to see someone who feels strongly about something and is proactive about it. Yah got to love a guy like this. So, if you agree with him check in, give him a shout out and a "follow".

His Twitter handle is:

@fireauburnbeat

"We must unite to expose this bammer Alum. The relentless negative slant toward Auburn University athletics is out of control."

Here is a sample of some of the last few tweets on his site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* 21m Fire Evan Woodbery Fire Evan Woodbery ‏@fireauburnbeat

"it appeared the shootings were the result of a drug deal gone bad"  they took Evans article down but let us not forget his quotes!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* 1h Fire Evan Woodbery Fire Evan Woodbery ‏@fireauburnbeat

Quote from a bammer after reading Evans article. luvdatide "Very well said, you should be a blogger on our football site. Roll Tide Woodbery"

* 1h thebluemenace thebluemenace ‏@theblumenace

@fireauburnbeat PLEASE LET ME DO IT. I guarantee they won't run my second article. the truth will set them free. i would rip those 14s apart

* 1h The Prowler The Prowler ‏@TheProwler64

@fireauburnbeat I'm still fuming over that one, @auburnbeat better be glad that I'm not the AD. Woodbery would be smart to move on.

* 1h Fire Evan Woodbery Fire Evan Woodbery ‏@fireauburnbeat

Auburn renews recruitment of Hueytown QB Jaboo Winston, despite apparent restrictions ...Just a past headline from EB's smear campaign

* 1h John Lathan John Lathan ‏@JohnLathan2

New proposition: Fire Woodberry or let an AU fan with a biased view cover UA!

*1h Fire Evan Woodbery Fire Evan Woodbery ‏@fireauburnbeat

@DeepBlueAU Made sense to me thank you for the suggestion

kk tweeted it earlier today? What has Evan written as the Auburn writer that is so bad.

Just go to AL.com click on his bio and read the last 20 or so articles about Auburn and see if you think he is unbiased. Besides he is a FREAKIN MULLET HEAD ALUM WHO USE TO WRITE FOR THE CRIMSON AND WHITE. Do we need any other reason to kick his sorry ### to the curb. Oh yeah, did I mention he was the rat at Big Cat I?

kk tweeted it earlier today? What has Evan written as the Auburn writer that is so bad.

Just go to AL.com click on his bio and read the last 20 or so articles about Auburn and see if you think he is unbiased. Besides he is a FREAKIN MULLET HEAD ALUM WHO USE TO WRITE FOR THE CRIMSON AND WHITE. Do we need any other reason to kick his sorry ### to the curb. Oh yeah, did I mention he was the rat at Big Cat I?

Rat @ BCW1? What's that story?

Bammerberry was the one who turned the Troop for minor violations at the first Big Cat weekend. He also was able to then write about it... http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2009/12/auburns_big_cat_weekend_result.html

Bammerberry was the one who turned the Troop for minor violations at the first Big Cat weekend. He also was able to then write about it... http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2009/12/auburns_big_cat_weekend_result.html

Dang! Thats messed up. Yeah. no writer that graduated from 1 school should be allowed to cover the other.

Dang! Thats messed up. Yeah. no writer that graduated from 1 school should be allowed to cover the other.

See E. Not all my bashing of all things bammer comes from my O&B glasses.  ;)

Not only that, but he used the article as a chance to point out that T Rollison was suspended.  What a  joke of a "writer" and I use that term loosely in this case. 

Bump

Archived