We have the best recruiting staff in the nation!!

austudnt23

So much 4 theory u cant recruit with young talent on team. This coaching staff blows that theory out of the water!! :wedance: :

This.class is going to be amazing. :party:

Second best!!  Can't hold a candle to Lame Kiffin and Coach Bench press!!  

Guest JNieder51188

We are doing pretty good all things considered. Lane Kiffin is recruiting greatly by default because he coaches the top university in one of the largest states in the country.

We are doing pretty good all things considered. Lane Kiffin is recruiting greatly by default because he coaches the top university in one of the largest states in the country.

Please note the color yellow in my post.

Our advantage is that our coaches are good on the filed too. That is just another part of the attraction right now.

I don't know, weeman does have the #1 inside LB and 5 star Reuben Foster commit......ummm nevermind.  :o

And had a wonderful few weeks with Robert N commiting, Hunter Henry commiting, Andy Dodd not talking a trip to LSU and looking to flip, and Matthew Thomes saying Bammer leads ffor him.  ;)

Actually I'd put my Lobo's staff against anybody

I have seen many references to the Lobos....just wondering, what is the (inside?) joke about the New Mexico Lobos...been wondering a while and decided to ask...thanks.

Actually I'd put my Lobo's staff against anybody

I have seen many references to the Lobos....just wondering, what is the (inside?) joke about the New Mexico Lobos...been wondering a while and decided to ask...thanks.

Talk to golf.

Archived