Don't throw away that #5 Mike Dyer jersey just yet...

Aubie87

Please report to the AU football complex if you were gonna throw away the #5. Ask for J. Holland. Good luck.  :laugh:

I love how in one of the practice videos Trooper says, "He looks like that dude from Batman. We got Bane in the house!" Jovon looks huge in that video. I am so pumped right now for the season.

I don't know if Jovon got to pick his jersey or if they just assigned it to him but my guess he wants to make everybody forget that MD even played at AU wearing #5. My gut feeling is that he will be our next Heisman. We shall see.

Westerman changed from #57 to #75. I'm old school, I hate these double numbers too and linebackers that aren't in the 50s and.....grrrrrr.  >:(     ;D

I dont think the ptb has adressed or wants to adress that head on. I would not retire  it simply for he only played one season. Jmo

There's no doubt in my mind Jovon chose that number to send a message to the Auburn faithful. Kinda like the "if people are still talking about Yeldon in 4 years, I haven't done my job" comment. He's gonna be a special player and another fine example of an Auburn man, IMO.

7943129.jpeg

Just put a moustache on and you have son of the stache.  Kind of like Son of the Mask.

Can't tell by your post if you know this, but that actually IS CBV's son.

yeah I thought so, then I read some of the other threads and confirmed it.  I saw the posts from the other threads after I posted this comment.  I also figured that since this was the first year that he was on the roster that it had to be his son.

Archived