2013 4* RB Tarean Folston (Notre Dame signee)

ellitor

Article about Irish reaction about Folston visit.

http://slapthesign.c...o-visit-auburn/

I was impressed with the writer of that article. He was very respectful of Auburn and Malzahn and explained ND situation factually and explained why the recruit was looking at AU without sounding bitter (ND writer>thUGA, BAMA, Ole Piss, MsSt writers).

You noticed that too? Refreshing to not be slapped in the face with bias.

We may soon be in a position where the national sports media gives us better unbiased opinions and respect than the media in our own state or region!

War Eagle!

+1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folston is taking an OV to Auburn this weekend.

Notre Dame commit

Hudl Page

2:38 ^^ Most of this film is him making great cuts, but I liked seeing him go after somebody too. I'm sold.

I have no insight, but the fact that Tarean is still in auburn and one of the last to leave sounds good.

Not necesarrily. He was the last one scheduled to meet with the coaches.

Really interested to see how his visit went

Me too. I really like this kid. For some reason I just think this kid is going to be a stud especially in Malzahns offense. Hope to hear his visit went well!

I have no insight, but the fact that Tarean is still in auburn and one of the last to leave sounds good.

sounds good to me too.saving the best for last?

From Jonesy:

"Was told by a guy I trust that Tarean Folston told the coaches as of right now he would sign with Auburn.

That's something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks."

That would be AUsome! I think Folston would have a great career in our offense and be a difference maker right away. We should push on WR James Clark too so they can carpool on trips home. :jossun:

From Jonesy:

"Was told by a guy I trust that Tarean Folston told the coaches as of right now he would sign with Auburn.

That's something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks."

That would be a MONSTER steal. Hope he is right. Jonesy is normally right...

The Jordan Wilkins decommit announcement seems to coincide with some of these visits. Sounds like the coaches have a good feeling about one of these visiting players and was a mutual agreement for JW to look a some place else. JW seems like a good guy, a nice cordial farewell from him today.

The Jordan Wilkins decommit announcement seems to coincide with some of these visits. Sounds like the coaches have a good feeling about one of these visiting players and was a mutual agreement for JW to look a some place else. JW seems like a good guy, a nice cordial farewell from him today.

They are being recruited for seperate RB positions. Not related.

They are being recruited for seperate RB positions. Not related.

Yes but other backs are higher on the list for the power back slot.

As E said above, relating the need for Folston to Wilkin's decommit since they are both running backs is like saying we really needed Danzey at OG because we lost TE Jackson to a decommit. Sure they are both on the OL, but that is where the comparison stops...or should anyway. :-\

As E said above, relating the need for Folston to Wilkin's decommit since they are both running backs is like saying we really needed Danzey at OG because we lost TE Jackson to a decommit. Sure they are both on the OL, but that is where the comparison stops...or should anyway. :-\

So how many running backs do you think we are going to take? You think we land GB or DG?

I say proly 3, every down guy, speed guy, and a bigger fellah who can play some h-back.

So how many running backs do you think we are going to take? You think we land GB or DG?

Right now 3, CAP, a high school every down back (Green Bryant, Barber) and a high school edge guy (Folston, Elder, Ford)))

From what I have been told and what Bryan Matthews has been posting, no. Otherwise we may not be going for Green and Bryant so hard.

I think we get DG. I was told he was on campus this weekend

If we get Folston along with Bryant (I believe he is who Gus REALLY wants) or Green (first come first served) then we have been very successful.

Archived