Iphone Mobile Pages

Turtle_Tiger

I understand how the dot takes you to where you left off and the star is where you commented/ left off, but can we still get an option to jump to whatever page we wish on the mobile site? I do 80% of my posting/reading from my phone and sometimes i like to read the first page and most recent to see if i really want to scroll through/read 6+ pages. If this is already an option maybe I'm missing it. Thanks! Really enjoying the site so far with the recent merger.

Touch the thread title, look to the right of the thread. An arrow pointing down will appear. Touch that and it will drop down a box to show the first post, most recent post, and last post.

Touch the thread title, look to the right of the thread. An arrow pointing down will appear. Touch that and it will drop down a box to show the first post, most recent post, and last post.

This is not working for me either.

Sorry but it doesn't work if you are in the mobile version. If you go all the way down to the bottom of the page and touch the "full version" button, the preview arrow will work then. My fault.

Archived