Women's Basketball 2012-2013

warladytigers

Coach Flo has another verbal - Katie Frerking, 6'0" guard/forward - http://www.thecrier.net/sports/article_87a847d0-6d21-11e1-a553-0019bb2963f4.html - don't seem to be able to find alot but will keep digging....

Good info. It'll be nice to have a competitive team again.

Met Coach Flo Wednesday Night in Camden Ridge while she was walking with her child (trick or treet). She is an AUsome lady and I hope she can build it up! I like her a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With Temple behind them, the Tigers have another opportunity to get a confidence-boosting win at 6 p.m. Wednesday when it hosts Tennessee-Chattanooga – the only team to beat No. 13 Tennessee this season.

Tyrese Tanner said her team already has plenty of confidence.

“We’re so much better than last year,” she said. “We’re a whole new team…..Now that we have Coach Flo here, I feel like we’re winning more games and doing what we’re supposed to do leading up to SEC season better than since I’ve been here”

With Temple behind them, the Tigers have another opportunity to get a confidence-boosting win at 6 p.m. Wednesday when it hosts Tennessee-Chattanooga – the only team to beat No. 13 Tennessee this season.

“We’re so much better than last year,” she said. “We’re a whole new team…..Now that we have Coach Flo here, I feel like we’re winning more games and doing what we’re supposed to do leading up to SEC season better than since I’ve been here”

"ouch!" says the former Auburn women's basketball coach (whom now no one remembers, cuz who doesnt love a new coach named coach Flo!))

"ouch!" says the former Auburn women's basketball coach (whom now no one remembers, cuz who doesnt love a new coach named coach Flo!))

Sometimes the truth hurts and then you just go with the "Flo"

Archived