Nick Saban is

tigeraddikt

• 1 month later...

Funny. When Bowden was at AU the media made fun of his height. Guess what? The mayor of munchkin land (uat coach) is shorter than Terry!!

Those who wish Auburn had Saban or a coach like him are certainly entitled to their opinion. I'm also entitled to my opinion, which is: Saban is a megalomaniacal lying little prick with no loyalty to anyone but himself and no respect for the press, his players, or his staff. He choses winning over character or the best interests of the recruits he processes. He and the REC will do anything to win, even if it means cheating. And if the NCAA had any gonads, they would have already b##ch-slapped his programs at both LSU and Bama. And while I concede that his last two BCSNC's are legit by BCS rules, it was sheer luck that he backed into those BCS championship games. After Bobby Petrino's involvement in Jetgate, his departure from the Falcons, and his actions at Arkansas I did not want him at Auburn even if he does win games, and I feel the same about Saban. But that's just my opinion...

• 1 month later...

I know, right? What Auburn needs is a coach who is super nice, and courteous, and a good family man. That makes all the difference in college football.

No what we need is a liar, a coach who has a hatche man named Dr. Doom. A coach who steps over convulsing players. Who lies to recruits. Who lies to the Dolphins. Who lies to the media in roster management.

CHARACTER MATTERS!

Those who wish Auburn had Saban or a coach like him are certainly entitled to their opinion. I'm also entitled to my opinion, which is: Saban is a megalomaniacal lying little prick with no loyalty to anyone but himself and no respect for the press, his players, or his staff. He choses winning over character or the best interests of the recruits he processes. He and the REC will do anything to win, even if it means cheating. And if the NCAA had any gonads, they would have already b##ch-slapped his programs at both LSU and Bama. And while I concede that his last two BCSNC's are legit by BCS rules, it was sheer luck that he backed into those BCS championship games. After Bobby Petrino's involvement in Jetgate, his departure from the Falcons, and his actions at Arkansas I did not want him at Auburn even if he does win games, and I feel the same about Saban. But that's just my opinion...

I totally totally totally agree. Sorry I dont want Auburn to ever be win at all costs. What kinda of SOB tells his staff not to speak to him unless spoken to. 59 BCS titles dont give you the right to treat people like crap.

• 2 weeks later...

You heard it first here folks. Picture this...... The University of Texas has another poor season of 6-8 wins and some pretty ugly one sided loses. Most folks here in Alabama have little information as to how serious the picture is in the Lone Star State with Mack Brown being on the hot seat. I have a son who is a student at the University of Texas in Austin, TX, and I like to keep up with what goes on there. Yes, I am still, and will always be, a loyal fan of Auburn for the rest of my living days. Mac Brown is in serious hot water folks, and there will likely be a huge change there after the 2013 season, unless Mac can go 11-2, or 10-3 at worse. There is no comparison as to the tremendous amount of weath supporting the University of Texas as compared to the university of alabama.

There has been some talk over the past few seasons as to who UT would like to be their next coach. The name Nick saban has been one of those that keeps surfacing and for good reason. Saban, no doubt, is the highest paid coach currently, and that will not change any time soon. However, if UT comes calling for nickie, you can bet the money chest will be deep, much deeper than what Uat is capable of coming up with. UT would be comfortable with paying nickie 10 or more million per season. Saban is the kind of person /coach that has to be challenged and would welcome the challenge of winning a NC at 3 different universities. THink about this long and serious. I for one think that this is a very real possibility, and would laugh myself silly watching all of the bammers craping their red underware in agony of watching this horror of horrors unfold right before their own eyes! (My spelling is not so good these days, and I am too dang tired to run spell check tonight). But.....the seed has been planted and look for it to grow into one big rusty orange bevo!

Funny. When Bowden was at AU the media made fun of his height. Guess what? The mayor of munchkin land (uat coach) is shorter than Terry!!

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The love shown for little Nicky on this thread is maddening. It makes me wish for the days of the AU Eagle. Where are the real AU fans? I see that the Updykes got away with another "targeting" hit last night. The last time I made a post expressing my displeasure with their player being allowed to remain in the game you would have thought I made the post on the capstone report. If you believe that the updykes are not given preferential treatment by both the media and the SEC officials you are BLIND!!! The media in this state is colored crimson and you people believe everything you read. I tend to believe what I see with my eyes...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived