***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

Coach Chizik's motivational speech "Make one good play and you get to come to the sideline and have a juice box!"

Can not believe we didn't make that throw/catch

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake was wide open....

So was Coates. He had no safety help, the corner, and a size advantage. But, I will take points even if its a FG.

I'm going to do research at work. When I do a good job, I am suddenly going to start doing the opposite. I'll let y'all know how it works out, and then I'll post a thread in the Marketplace asking for help finding another job.

They just said an accurate throw to Blake and it's six. The story of this season. Would have, could have and should have. The one constant for this staff, they still don't have a clue as to what is going on, especially on offense.

I really wish we would've gone for it there

Anyone else agree? After a turnover like that 7 would've been nice

Yes, it's very telling.

Might as well go with Wallace all the way. Can't see any advantage to having either of the other guys playing today.

Chizik isn't the river boat gambler like Tubbs was. lol

CM is way too slow to be effective and i have said this for weeks.

No. Lets face it. We go for it and we come away with nothing.

We needed something...anything at this point.

Coach Chizik's motivational speech "Make one good play and you get to come to the sideline and have a juice box!"

...and some grapes. Really this is not enjoyable to watch our coaches take away our chances to win. Something is afoot. A BIG change is about to happen. I know its rumors but something has to be in the works at this point. Surely phone calls have been made. Right? Right?

...and some grapes. Really this is not enjoyable to watch our coaches take away our chances to win. Something is afoot. A BIG change is about to happen. I know its rumors but something has to be in the works at this point. Surely phone calls have been made. Right? Right?

Makes me think about that ST tweet lol.

Archived