***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone seen Loeffler? When Clint came off the field, and Luper is talking to him, is that a sign of things? But thn the play calling is still the same.....

He's upstairs in the booth. He was only on the field for a few games.

Thanks, didn't know how long he would be on the sidelines. Wonder if Clint starting changed that...

I guess they don't call holding when Auburn is being held. 52 was holding Cass on the fumble play.

We are held so bad every game this year, i think we pissed off the refs some how

both reviews we've had on SEC Network Andre Ware always just goes with the opposite call of what would benefit auburn.

Andre Ware is an A**Hat

to put it nicely

Praise god, and of course Andre doesn't agree. Who can I contact about Ware covering Auburn games

Knowing our luck....vandy will keep the ball and the refs will give vandy the ball where AUBURN recovered it and our coaches wont notice it and vandy will snap the ball with an extra 5 yards

both reviews we've had on SEC Network Andre Ware always just goes with the opposite call of what would benefit auburn.

Andre Ware is an A**Hat

to put it nicely

He got pissed and said " I dont agree with that" lol

Take THAT Ware you POS.

That made me lol! I had a visual on that one, but then I remembered I've said the same thing at the T.V. about Andre the past 2 weeks. lol

I hope we win this game just so Andre Ware has to say positive things about Auburn

Winning the game won't help that. :lol:

Archived