***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

Getting close to kickoff. Friendly reminder to leave the players alone and eliminate the foul language.

Now, let's get after it and get an SEC win today.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody think we should just copy Florida's game plan last week? Put Kiehl back in. Kiehl ball-fake to running back then around right end. Kiehl ball-fake to running back around left end. Repeat?

Anybody think we should just copy Florida's game plan last week? Put Kiehl back in. Kiehl ball-fake to running back then around right end. Kiehl ball-fake to running back around left end. Repeat?

Seems logical doesn't it. Use KF the way Florida, Ole Miss and the Washington Redskins use theirs. But that is for another thread so LET'S BEAT VANDY !!!!!!!!!!!1

Lots of players out means lots of opportunities for the younger players to step up and make a statement. Let's get this thing going.

Good grief. What, did we bring 50 players? We are going to be pulling people from the stands to play.

HAHA!

Lutzie might be out for the year.... WHY TAKE ANYONE BUT HIM!!!

Dee Ford and Chris Davis ready to play, Corey Grant is dressed out, Eguae appears to be the starter

Cassinova warmed up with starters, T'sharven on second string safety

Christian Westerman and Avery Young nowhere to be seen

Vandy's stadium apparently quiet with almost NO students in the student section (anyone got a picture of the student section? there's probably 20 kids there.

nice to see all the orange and blue in the stands.

Yeh, glad to see fans still supporting the team.

I dont know why but I have a good feeling about today. I see us showing some more sputters of life on offense as long as we keep pounding the rock and a defense that gets the job done finally today. lets tee it up!

Archived