***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

We have to make teams respect us. We have to hit and tackle-HARD!! Make these teams repect us. So far:

1. Teams go for it on 4th down, and convert.

2. Teams fake a punt or field goal.

Vandy will respect us if we start hitting and tackling.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You

Coach Chizik's motivational speech "Make one good play and you get to come to the sideline and have a juice box!"

Can not believe we didn't make that throw/catch

...and some grapes. Really this is not enjoyable to watch our coaches take away our chances to win. Something is afoot. A BIG change is about to happen. I know its rumors but something has to be in the works at this point. Surely phone calls have been made. Right? Right?

You know it. It seems the coaches are just happy to coach one more game.

Ok, if there's any positives so far, it's the Freshmen! Cass, Holsey, Louis, Wallace. Good to see the investment and desire to develop them.

after watching the 1st qrt I just don't see any potential from this team. Cant block, cant, tackle, can't get a 1st down, can't move the ball, and now cant punt the ball inside the 20 yard line. I love Auburn, but I don't see any potential from team for this game, next week or next year. As a Canadian, I now know how Toronto Maple Leaf fans feel. They bleed for their team, yet they ******* suck so much, pure frustration and insanity.

Hate the leafs. Love me some Broad Street Bullies...Go Flyers!! Are you a Hab kinda guy?

Ok, if there's any positives so far, it's the Freshmen! Cass, Holsey, Louis, Wallace. Good to see the investment and desire to develop them.

We need to play Louis and Coates a lot more

Maybe i should try * instead of -. Silly me, i thought speech was free in this country. Guess its the new NDAA bs.

War Eagle!!!

Spank me. I read more than i write, and write less than i think. Been here over two years, AU over 27yrs, but ill gladly take it for free speech.

Those who would give up ESSENTIAL LIBERTY to purchase a little TEMPORARY SAFETY, deserve neither LIBERTY nor SAFETY. - Benjamin Franklin

That goes for free speech. Ouch. I've learned my lesson.

We need to play Louis and Coates a lot more

Agreed, they are making the most of their opportunities. Use Blake, Louis, and Coates, maybe Denson.

Archived