General coaching hire discussion (your random tossed out name is probably merged here)

TitanTiger

Who will be the next coach  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next head coach?

• Gus Malzhan
    • Charlie Strong
    • Jimbo Fisher
    • Jeff Fisher
    • David Shaw
    • Bobby Petrino
    • Bob Stoops
    • Other

I don't believe it...theres not a hostpital close enough that's good for his kid

May not be. Just repeating Cecil hurt twitter. It'd be huge for those guys if it happened and put even more pressure on AU to make a big-time hire.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really need the blue background so we can use the yellow again

I figured people would have the common sense to realize that pink is just as sarcastic. I gave some too much credit I guess.

Common sense is a lost art these days

Common sense is not common.

Starting to make its rounds

http://www.hogcountryonline.com/?p=795

I read that article, and I am calling bullsh@t. I hope I'm right. If Peterson is leaving Boise, he ought not go to Arkansas. That article smelled like the bleacher report. No references, built in excuses for when it doesn't happen and lots of conjecture.

I read that article, and I am calling bullsh@t. I hope I'm right. If Peterson is leaving Boise, he ought not go to Arkansas. That article smelled like the bleacher report. No references, built in excuses for when it doesn't happen and lots of conjecture.

That link is not working. It must have been pulled.

I don't believe it...theres not a hostpital close enough that's good for his kid

May not be. Just repeating Cecil hurt twitter. It'd be huge for those guys if it happened and put even more pressure on AU to make a big-time hire.

Word is that his kid is 13 years old and healthy now. With that said...I think it is bull****.

I don't see Peterson in Ark... I expect he stays west

type in the link and you can find it....just the basic link not with the specific ending.

type in the link and you can find it....just the basic link not with the specific ending.

Thanks. Sounds like he may be thier next HC, unless..............

Peterson is not going to Arkansas...and Forde is an idiot. NC State got the coach who blinked with a take it or leave it now offer. If he waited it out he may have been able to snag Tenn, Ark, Cal, or Colorado all of which are better jobs. He was on Auburn's list but not near the top.

Peterson is not going to Arkansas...and Forde is an idiot. NC State got the coach who blinked with a take it or leave it now offer. If he waited it out he may have been able to snag Tenn, Ark, Cal, or Colorado all of which are better jobs. He was on Auburn's list but not near the top.

Hope he stays in Idaho and Patterson comes to Lee County. Hope you're right.

Well I know one thing. IF Arky got Petersen, whoever our next coach is is going to be a gutsy fella. Saban, Miles, Petersen, Sumlin, Mullen, Freeze, and Richt! Thats a hell of a lineup to have to deal with every year.

Wondering who you are? I really hope your insight is correct.

State got a good young coach IMO....and am surprised he didn't wait. Seems that Butch Jones (Cinn) is hot choice for Col, and several others which puts him in a good spot and some schools are going to be disappointed.

State got a good young coach IMO....and am surprised he didn't wait. Seems that Butch Jones (Cinn) is hot choice for Col, and several others which puts him in a good spot and some schools are going to be disappointed.

Is it just me or does Colorado seem like a black hole for coaches?

Is it just me or does Colorado seem like a black hole for coaches?

It's not just you.

I figured people would have the common sense to realize that pink is just as sarcastic. I gave some too much credit I guess.

I posted my comment before you highlighted it pink and said you were kidding , geez you guys smartarses.

I posted my comment before you highlighted it pink and said you were kidding , geez you guys smartarses.

Wrong. It was pink from the time it was posted. No alterations were made to that post. You actually responded to it after I had already told somebody else it was a joke.

Edit part....yes, I have been known to be a smartarse.

I feel like that's a lateral (at best) move for Jones. Colorado....eh..... only thing good about taking that job is marijuana is legal if the job gets too tough.

Wrong. It was pink from the time it was posted. No alterations were made to that post. You actually responded to it after I had already told somebody else it was a joke.

was the joke funny? I missed it :dunno: and too lazy to go back

was the joke funny? I missed it :dunno: and too lazy to go back

I said.... we didn't want Patterson because he went 7-5.

Archived