Bama/MSU

AUesquire

I was NOT impressed with Alabama against MSU. That said, Bama will play way above themselves and claim another "moral victory" over us when we beat them the same as UT did.

AU 25

Bama 17

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was NOT impressed with Alabama against MSU.  That said, Bama will play way above themselves and claim another "moral victory" over us when we beat them the same as UT did.

AU 25

Bama 17

118961[/snapback]

Were you impressed with how AU played against ole miss? :P

I was NOT impressed with Alabama against MSU.  That said, Bama will play way above themselves and claim another "moral victory" over us when we beat them the same as UT did.

AU 25

Bama 17

118961[/snapback]

Were you impressed with how AU played against ole miss? :P

118979[/snapback]

Well, no I was not.

It was the worst game we've played all year. Most of it could've been attributed to poor center play. As you stated with the MSU game, Ole Miss was playing WAY above themselves because we've got Tuberville, and they hate us now. We turned the ball over 3 times inside their redzone which is sickening. Score on those posessions and we win by 9-21 points more.

Its nice to play your worst game of the year and finish the game well ahead of your competition.

And, to take one more of your quotes....

If Bama plays like they did against MSU in the AU game, they will lose.

:P

Let us bow down! AU is showing all of their might! I am so amazed that Numa of all people has the short term memory problem he hasnt shown before. That whole superiority thing is gleaming through bright and shiny. We play a close game for 3 quarters with miss state in a game where we caught a TON of bad calls....and we suck and shouldnt show up for the next two.

I didn't say uat "sucked". I said uat had a pretty good defense. I'm not going to lie and say that I think uat presents a TOUGH challenge for lsu's defense. uat is hobbled on offense and everyone knows that. I even predicted a close game, touchdown or less win for lsu...what was I supposed to say?

Yeah I sure am glad that we played our worst game of the year and still managed to win by 16.

119015[/snapback]

Was that honestly the worst game of the year?!

What about South Carolina?!

Arkansas?!

:poke:

I think we all can agree, though.... :om: & :msu: . Thank God for Mississippi!!!!

Let us bow down! AU is showing all of their might! I am so amazed that Numa of all people has the short term memory problem he hasnt shown before. That whole superiority thing is gleaming through bright and shiny. We play a close game for 3 quarters with miss state in a game where we caught a TON of bad calls....and we suck and shouldnt show up for the next two.

I didn't say uat "sucked". I said uat had a pretty good defense. I'm not going to lie and say that I think uat presents a TOUGH challenge for lsu's defense. uat is hobbled on offense and everyone knows that. I even predicted a close game, touchdown or less win for lsu...what was I supposed to say?

119017[/snapback]

I just think its interesting how you spin AUs struggle (for 3 quarters) and UAs struggle (for 3 qs) against two comparable teams.

what was I supposed to say?

I just think its interesting how you spin AUs struggle (for 3 quarters) and UAs struggle (for 3 qs) against two comparable teams.

it's not what you said, it's how you said it. you said all the right things, numa...you just didn't say it with enough feeling...you gotta learn to emote more when you're talking about the tide. this is, after all, alabama we're talking about...home of the best defense in the nation...the bear...denny chimes...the million dollar band! joe willie...etc.

you could throw in a little more self-doubt as it relates to auburn, too. our having barely beaten ole miss and all. and by all means, please pay deference to the tide by stating that they could, indeed, beat lsu &/or auburn. that's a must....but you gotta MEAN it when you say it...not just pay lip service to it.

Ok, that's fair. But just look at the box scores. uat is heavily one-sided on offense. Darby is pretty much the entire offense. I wonder if lsu is going to be preparing for a passing attack this week...

AU/UM

UA/MSU

Archived