Tonight's Exhibition with Georgia Southwestern

lzm0010

Auburn gets a steal on the baseline, and outlets the pass to wallace. Wallace takes it up and gets hammered. Covering official rules it an intentional foul. Wallace gets 2 free throws and possession. 46-41 after the free throws. Tiger ball.

If we play like this, don't expect them to win more games than last year. That is for sure.

Did you not notice TB was using all sorts of combinations of players. At several times we had all new players in the game. Good lord its an exhibition game that is why teams have these type of games. :-\

If we play like this, don't expect them to win more games than last year. That is for sure.

Did you not notice TB was using all sorts of combinations of players. At several times we had all new players in the game. Good lord its an exhibition game that is why teams have these type of games. :-\

It doesn't matter Golf. Some just have to poor mouth everything regardless of the outcome or reality of the situation.

These games are not used to see by how much we can win by, they are used to do like Golf said, experiment with different lineups and test different strategies. Doesn't matter how much we win by and it shouldn't be an indicator of how good we are. Barbee knows what he is doing.

The beginning of the game the guys shots just seemed to be off whereas last Tuesday it seemed like anything they threw up drained. Free throws look much improved and we ended up pulling away. War Eagle! Now on the IPFW.

I agree AU BB, I loved how GSW played scrappy...they were pushing, shoving, and talking smack to our guys most of the way. They were challenging our guys and for the most part we kept our heads and stepped up. AP and Chubb getting into foul trouble did not help, but ADT, Adamu, and Noel all played well in their absence. I like the energy from the newcomers, and I really like the confidence of the vets (namely Sullivan). It was great to see an AU team shoot well from the stripe.

I am excited about these guys.

I was glad we got a fight last night! Very helpful for the future of the team. I also wanted to run a moving screen on #3 from GSW. ;)

Archived