Tonight's Exhibition with Georgia Southwestern

lzm0010

We will know in a hurry next weekend how good this team is. I don't expect to win the tournament next week but I wanna see a team that can stay on the floor with these guys. Will be interesting to see how this team develops and evolves over the season. We have a brutal schedule but at least that means that we are gonna earn every win this year instead of having those inflated records. I just hope Barbee can keep these young guys on the team

gsw played a fairly physical game. which was good for our guys. was great to see all "newbies" on the court at the same time. ADT was fun to watch and he was able to provide a little offense away from the basket.

did not see quite as much dribble drives as last year, but a one game sample is not fair (i did not see the first). they made mistakes, but winning by 16 is winning by 16.

it was mentioned previously that sometimes a coach will encourage (before the game) refs to call a game tight. any truth to that? i would have expected barbee to go a little more ballistic with some of the calls last night.

also, was good to see the entire bench get used. that is good for morale.

If we play like this, don't expect them to win more games than last year. That is for sure.

Did you not notice TB was using all sorts of combinations of players. At several times we had all new players in the game. Good lord its an exhibition game that is why teams have these type of games. :-\

I know, I know, but things such as Chubb still getting into foul trouble is not something new. They just have to polish things up if they want to be where they think they can be.

We will know in a hurry next weekend how good this team is. I don't expect to win the tournament next week but I wanna see a team that can stay on the floor with these guys. Will be interesting to see how this team develops and evolves over the season. We have a brutal schedule but at least that means that we are gonna earn every win this year instead of having those inflated records. I just hope Barbee can keep these young guys on the team

We've had an inflated record? In basketball? I would have hate to see the uninflated records then the past couple of seasons. Ha!! :)

Look at our sec record past few seasons. All our wins have been mostly creampuffs out of conference. That's what I meant by inflated. This season I think u will get a better judgment of how good we are due to the fact we have a legit schedule.

Archived