My motto!!!

grnbaytiger

My motto for this week is WE BELIEVE. I truly wish that I was going to be at J-HS for this game. What irony I worked at the stadium for 8 years and now am not in the region. On to the feeling that I have felt brewing. I honestly think that the :au: nation will not let this team lose. I will be watching from my icy home and nothing warms me more than seeing my fellow fannatics in a sea of ( and I do have to admit that the orange has got me) orange and blue. To all of those that will be in attendance show this team that we BELIEVE!! We as fans owe it to this group of seniors they have been through the fire and given us all much to cheer about. I hope all of you that will be there are as hoarse as I will be on sunday ( and I get to work for 14 hours too :realmad: ). I will miss this bunch I mean come on The CADDY, Ronnie, Jason, I remember sitting at the :au::arky: game in 2002 BOOOING Cobb to get Jason in the game and I was sitting 2 rows up from Cobb's Family. Let this team know how much we ALL appreciate the years that they have already given us!!!

I BELIEVE!

Who's with me!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!

I too believe.

The Tiger from the frozen tundra brings up a point that I hope all who will be in attendance will pick up on.

We other members of the AUNation are counting on you to bring the boys to victory. Get up off your butts on defense. Rattle the pups however you can. I know how loud it can get in there. Don't wait till the fourth quarter to be lighting those tiger eyes up. Make a big deal out of making those around you who are not making noise to feel guilty.

I know WT will be supervising Section 2, so no worries there.

This is going to be one of the most special games these kids will ever play. So from Tiger Walk to the final horn, make it one that they will remember. Forever.

I believe, They believe, WE BELIEVE! They have the talent, drive, leadership, and HEART to win this game. Go Auburn! War Eagle!

I plan to scream (I don't have to sing for a month) the entire time the puppy dawgs have the ball. Cheer at a normal level when Jason has the ball. I want to see an EMOTIONAL , WELL- Played game. The last two years were bitter disapointments! Do NOT want to go through that again. WE BELIEVE - WE WILL PROTECT OUR HOUSE!

For those of us that love our Tigers and are sitting on the dege of our seats NOW, well, we can't begin to understand the feelings these players, especially the SENIORS, will carry into this game. I BELIEVE they have the talent to get the job done. I believe they have the "right stuff" to get the job done. I believe we will have the game plan to get the job done.

That having been said, no matter the outcome of Saturday's game, I am PROUD of this team, I am proud of these players, and, I am PROUD to be an AUBURN TIGER. "A chance is all you can ask for." We have that chance. Let's all be there early and let's ALL be LOUD ! ! ! We MUST do our part too~ ~ ~ ~

God Bless...WAR EAGLE....ONE at a time. :au:

That having been said, no matter the outcome of Saturday's game, I am PROUD of this team, I am proud of these players, and, I am PROUD to be an AUBURN TIGER. "A chance is all you can ask for."  We have that chance. Let's all be there early and let's ALL be LOUD ! ! !  We MUST do our part too~ ~ ~ ~

God Bless...WAR EAGLE....ONE at a time. :au:

119914[/snapback]

I echo the idea 110% I have always been proud to wear my orange and blue but this team has something about them; I believe these guys will make us proud to be Auburn long after they are major stars in the NFL.

I think my house is about 10 miles from J-H, I will be loud enough here(since I have no tickets <_< ) to make up for a lot of the people not into the game. I didnt think it was possible but I am more pumped for this game than LSU.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!! Beat the Dawgs!

"My credo...if you have to have a credo...is, 'Go for it'."-Chevy Chase in Vacation

"Well, are ya' gonna' go for it!?"

Christy Brinkley's reply ! ! !

(Chevy was an idiot, or should I say Clarke W. Griswold......)

:D

Archived