Chris Jones

AubTigers

My ESPN CFB app just sent me an alert that Chris Jones is visiting Feb 1st

0CE384BB-471D-4F3B-BC98-AD401D9BE953-7534-0000044BE5A02265.jpg

Charge ya phone in about an hour.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you get alerts about recruits like that?

Search up ESPN CFB on App Store and set Auburn as your favorite teams and should pop up with an alert on news about Auburn. This is Iphone knowledge, no clue about Droids and usually ESPN is late on this kind of stuff but seems they beat out on our Rival boys.

Works on android systems as well. Set AU as favorite team and set to receive alerts about Au.

So everyone does not think the visit is for sure JH says its tentative

If true great news that's gonna be one hell of a recruit weekend!

Do we have a visitor's list for this weekend and also for the last weekend before NSD? If so, sure you love to see who's coming in for a visit. Thanks. JR.

are not all visits tentative until they show up on campus???

Some are more tentative than others. ;)

Is this the same guy that played in the Alabama Miss. All-Star game (and UA game)? He wore like number 90 something, and was playing some DT? If so this dude is a beast!!

I see some real potential in this guy! He is more impressive than Dee Liner and I'd even go out on a limb and say Carl Lawson. No disrespect to CL.

are not all visits tentative until they show up on campus???

Some are more tentative than others. ;)

Creepy. I was going to say the exact same thing including the smiley

Orange and Blue tinted glasses for a moment. At the Under Armour game during the workouts with Jones, Lawson, Foster and Adams (who was in a soft boot) and how good they all looked. Think what a Feb 1 on campus visit with those guys would look like? And who was that other kid....D Leaner(jk)?

Orange and Blue tinted glasses for a moment. At the Under Armour game during the workouts with Jones, Lawson, Foster and Adams (who was in a soft boot) and how good they all looked. Think what a Feb 1 on campus visit with those guys would look like? And who was that other kid....D Leaner(jk)?

Dee Loner. And why does everyone discount Bowers? He might be the best of all in the end.

I will not put him over Lawson but I will say that I thought he was the best overall defensive lineman during his all star game. Dude was a beast.

Dee Loner. And why does everyone discount Bowers? He might be the best of all in the end.

because everyone loves them some recruiting rankings. for better or worse.

It is the Star Power baby....Star Power...The fans love it so we can see some more rankings. It is highly overrated but it does serve a purpose. Takes viewers away from American Idol and The Biggest Looser. I would include Bower but he didn't play in the Under Armour game. Those 4 guys were there and got to talk to each other.

It is the Star Power baby....Star Power...The fans love it so we can see some more rankings. It is highly overrated but it does serve a purpose. Takes viewers away from American Idol and The Biggest Looser. I would include Bower but he didn't play in the Under Armour game. Those 4 guys were there and got to talk to each other.

I do get it. I just think that we HAVE to hold on to him. And he is a high 4* by the way, which I think make up the majority of your First Round guys when the time comes.

I think that Chris Jones may end up playing DT... We need someone nasty and aggresive at the tackle position.

That would be a huge waste of his ability and talents

when some of these high star recruits that are committed announce a visit, i wonder if they have another motive, especially if they have been committed for a while. just me, I guess, but this recruiting thing is a cut throat game.

when some of these high star recruits that are committed announce a visit, i wonder if they have another motive, especially if they have been committed for a while. just me, I guess, but this recruiting thing is a cut throat game.

It's fair to think that way but there is nobody visiting that weekend Miss St is recruiting.

Archived