2013 4* ATH Marquez White (FSU signee)

ellitor

Recent article from al.com http://www.al.com/sp...date_no_14.html

"He is as firm as you can get to FSU," Stewart said. "He is concentrating on basketball and really just loving life."

LOL....we know that's never quite true.

"Louisville is trying to come in some on him, and Alabama is still out there even though they got the commitment from (Spanish Fort cornerback) Johnny Cook as well. But Marquez is not entertaining anything else. He won't even talk to another coach."

CDC must be quite the persuasive one....glad we're on this end of it these days!

Recent article from al.com http://www.al.com/sp...date_no_14.html

"He is as firm as you can get to FSU," Stewart said. "He is concentrating on basketball and really just loving life."

LOL....we know that's never quite true.

"Louisville is trying to come in some on him, and Alabama is still out there even though they got the commitment from (Spanish Fort cornerback) Johnny Cook as well. But Marquez is not entertaining anything else. He won't even talk to another coach."

CDC must be quite the persuasive one....glad we're on this end of it these days!

EXACTLY! That is what I was telling Logan in another thread. I believe with the coaches we have that DL will be a small price to pay. WE will be on the winning end of these situations, next year and beyond, more than we will the losing end.

I say lull the wee one to sleep "Over at the Legion of Doom" by letting him believe he is beating us in recruiting by acting as if we "HAVE" to have a certain kid while in reality we could not care less....

Meanwhile, "Back at the Hall of Justice", CGM, CDC & CRG are cleaning everyone else's clock!!!

Not saying this guy doesn't have talent, but Melton out played the heck out of him at the Ala/Ms all-star game.

True, but in all honesty, ALOT of the players had subpar performances.

He looks raw and has good size, could see him as a safety at the next level.

Listed at 175, looks more like 190-200 to me.

What would we do with his turd tattoo?

Not worry about it. It's his body. He can get it removed if he wants.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived