Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough night so far. Maybe we'll heat up. We've looked much better than this most of the games I have watched this year, even in losses. Fortunately, UGA has the record they do for a reason. Still a very winnable ballgame.

Sullivan takes a three off the free throw miss by UGA...basket no good but he's fouled on the shot. Sullivan shooting 3..... first one - good, 2nd - no good. 3rd - good. Auburn trails 22-26 at the half.

Sullivan throws a great pass to chubb cutting to the basket. CHubb slams it home. turnover uga....Sullivan gets a three. Auburn trails 27-28.

Anyone have a link to the game that isn't ESPN (my provider doesn't grant access to ESPN3 for some ridiculous reason)? And firstrowsports doesn't have a link up tonight.

Offensive foul called on Georgia away from the ball. Denson takes it to the basket...gets fouled.. shooting 2. first - good. second - good... tied at 29.

Granger gets fouled after an offensive rebound. shooting 2. My feed went down.... now its back... Game is tied at 31.

Well we are 7 of 14 from FT.

JMO but in our area there is too much emphasis on athleticism and the kids never learn to shoot...they can jam and slam when in HS but when they are playing against a bunch of guys their size or taller in college they don't get the opportunity for all that slashing and jamming.

Denson had a wide ass open layup and AGAIN puts more emphasis on drawing contact than making the basket. That's the major issue I have with Denson's game.

Archived