Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..... I was going to come in here and say something to be positive .... but after that Chubb's pass... I just don't know anymore.

It's the thought that counts, Scottie

uga takes the 3....miss....foul on uga on the rebound. auburn shooting 1 and 1. Payne shooting. 1st one good, 2nd one - good... auburn trails 40-41.

uga takes the 3....miss....foul on uga on the rebound. auburn shooting 1 and 1. Payne shooting. 1st one good, 2nd one - good... auburn trails 40-41.

We got em right where we want em

Re shooting: just checked the NCAA stats and for top 50 in FT, FG and 3Pt shooting there are less than 5 SEC players out of the 150 names listed.

That's why we are seeing what we are seeing tonight.

Sullivan tries a LONG 3.....gets fouled on the attempt. shot wasn't close. Sullivan shooting 3... 1st - no good. 2nd. no good. 3rd. good. tied at 43.

Each score is such a "event" that it is worth a comment.

Words fail me to describe how frustrating this is to watch (and yet I still watch :dunno:/> )

It reminds me of the insurance commercial; "it's as painful as" and the guy gets his finger bit by a turtle

So Barbee calls a timeout with 15 sec on the shot clock. Has Sullivan run the clock down to 5 sec and try to drive off Chubb's hip, leaving him only a terrible shot which turns in to 2 easy points at the UGA end. Say what you want, Barbee isn't a good game coach.

Each score is such a "event" that it is worth a comment.

It looks like your "under" is going to win.

Yeah...but I was hoping it would be the other guys... :gofig:

So Barbee calls a timeout with 15 sec on the shot clock. Has Sullivan run the clock down to 5 sec and try to drive off Chubb's hip, leaving him only a terrible shot which turns in to 2 easy points at the UGA end. Say what you want, Barbee isn't a good game coach.

This has been the prevailing thought for me throughout the season. He has mentioned too many times that he has been out coached. Our players are not progressing like they should.

Archived